Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Just finished catching up with this series just before the end. Sorely tempted to jump into the manga after the final episode just to see if they let Anno be a new member of the Round Table and give them a set of robot arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Viridiant posted:

Did the recaps get less again at some point? I got caught up to the manga because I liked the anime so much but I dropped out at episode 17 because the constant flashbacks became way too excessive.

Yeah, it eases up a little bit. The last episode or so has a bit of flashback fever, but that's because it's framing over the past few episodes and the three culmination of it