Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Zeruel posted:

I assume that her Unjustice just causes infighting. When Andy and Fuko first arrived, Andy was going to fight Tatiana, but Unjustice happened and they changed their aims to Fuko and Billy respectively. Also who knows! Gena asking "What are those?" to Fuko's painting of the moon having stars because there were no stars... and Victor asking Shen what day of the week and Shen being confused at it suggests that there's a fuckin... UMA Day or something as well. At the very least, the Earth, the Sun and the Moon were there... Maybe the first UMA was UMA Christianity God
This show is so good I am intrigued and invested.

With the introduction of Galaxy, they also mentioned with it came the culture of myths dealing with planets and days of the week now as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the combination of negators, artifacts, and UMA is such a great recipe to just make up any cool battles they want.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Undub

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the introduction of the people "hunting negators" being some evil organization in the beginning felt like such a fakeout. I guess they had some editor conversations and decided to change some stuff.

we have the yazuka-like hitman laughing manically that he's gonna end the girl. And how they tortured Andy a lot when they captured him. Honestly, they probably did manage to just capture him when he was Victor, so given how Victor acts, they probably had reason to do testing on him.

UnAvoidable being a jerk, and Shen just not caring at all that he's dead, and even sells out another team-member of his. Yet after we joined, it looks to me he actually has a strong sense of comradery with the people in the organization. Which runs counter to how we see him in the his intro. episodes.

Unchange having a deathwish making it seem like the organization is again, some scummy dirty thing...but I guess they do imprison people and things..they're the good guys? They have to do what they need to save the world. She just felt homeless at the whole situation.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

drat, didn't think about the language thing pretty much revealing Negators that don't speak english.

episode 12 was a banger, things just keep escalating

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 28, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

saving budget

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

dang, ep13 was lit.
love how they reveal abilities.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

this episode was weird.
why the heck was Chikara's friend there at the school that late at night?

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I think at the moment, there have no seasons. The UMAs contain the existence of them though.
Killing them would keep the "norm" in the show. Failing will bring seasons into existence, hence the penalty is revolution which will make seasons possible.

ep16 was crazy though.
don't trust blind people in anime (even if they're pretending to be)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i figured he was blind from his first line when they were fighting at the table when the two just joined and she unjustice'd them, and Titania was aiming at him and he's like "what's going on?"

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

caught up on the anime.
drat, the lore dump.
liked that there was clues, i noticed them, but good seeing them all wrapped up now.
is this series finished? It feels so endgame already

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

catching up starting from ep19

this manga making part is so silly lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

surprised this series doesn't get more attention.
good chaotic ride thruout