Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zeruel posted:

they really gotta cool it with the recaps from 10 seconds ago
that said, another amazing episode which made me cry yet again

That and the lengthy recap at the beginning is very weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SlowBloke posted:

Not a very big fan of the last episode, random poo poo going on with little sense to make of it. Billy suddenly going all "the aristocrats" without even bit of character building makes the writing look bad.

Hopefully the anime goes on long enough but the series eventually starts really getting into everyone's motivations. All of the Union and Under characters get full backstories and focus arcs.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

GateOfD posted:

caught up on the anime.
drat, the lore dump.
liked that there was clues, i noticed them, but good seeing them all wrapped up now.
is this series finished? It feels so endgame already

Next episode takes us up to chapter 37 of the manga, the most current chapter is 194.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There's definitely a point later on that felt like it could have just been the end of the series but instead it double downs and instead becomes even better.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Don't forget me, your humble narrator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's right, Andy was Abraham Lincoln.