Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

WalletBeef posted:

Prediction : Dallas Chokes

Your lips -> God’s ears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Rooster Brooster posted:

The closest I can think of is the time the ref tossed the penalty flag into that guy's eye. His teammates had to keep him from pummeling the ref. He lost vision in the eye too iirc, really terrible stuff

It was Orlando Brown and he was suspended indefinitely for shoving Triplette. They rescinded it when they found out he had been blinded, but he was still out of football for a couple of seasons.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

Is there another draft class that within 4 years had produced 1/3 of the best 12 QBs in the league as it looks like the 2020 class has?

I guess the 1983 class is the closest but I don’t know if Ken O’Brien ever got there.

I had completely forgotten that Jalen was taken in the second (and that Jordan Love went before him lol)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Gonz posted:

Drake Maye, you ARE a New England Patriot!

Good, because he’s gonna suck too

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Ravens are in first in the AFC again, as it should be

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

two times they clearly got the first down and they run hurry up instead of taking a look at it. wildcat on 4th down where gus edwards is like 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage. just some weird sloppy decisions

To be fair I’m also not as sharp when returning to work after Thanksgiving

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

AndrewP posted:

surely Harbaugh and every coach has a guy on the headset who's entire job is telling the coach if they should or should not challenge a play, right?

he's on the sideline, there's no way he can make that judgement alone

They do, which is why both of those spots and the lateral challenge were so brain-breaking

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

If we’re contracting the Jets they need to contract the Bears too, to keep things even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Fields could be good but the problem now is that all of the coaches that could get the most out of him already have their QBs. He’ll get traded to, like, the Raiders and further stagnate there until he’s out of the league and one of those “if only” players that we talk about a decade from now. He really needed to luck into the right team in the draft but instead he got the Bears.