Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Glad you're finally seeing the light, Cav. Welcome to the Resistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Boomers die, but their embarrassing spirit shall live on

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

indigi posted:

it isn't about tough guy poo poo, obviously he did it to "save time"

It's more a question of who gives a poo poo in general

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

indigi posted:

Well, to be perfectly honest, the fact of the matter is that it's an out-of-the-ordinary thing he did, which makes it fun to tease him about. I don't actually believe that it reflects on Dak's character in any way, that it's indicative of his level of "toughness" (the man unflinchingly makes throws with Nick Bosa or Hassan Reddick running at him full speed, after all) or dedication (he's an NFL QB, a high level of dedication is a prerequisite), or that it has any predictive quality regarding his future playoff performance. And I’m just guessing here, but I'd imagine it's much the same for everyone else who is ragging on him about his tattoo.

Dak is a very good quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, but he also has multiple failed playoff runs and embarrassing games, so he is always going to be mocked (teased, trolled, etc.) at any opportunity. Remember, it was much the same for Tony Romo! It's just people being silly, and having a good time. As a bonus, it clearly touches a nerve among some posters in here, so that provides even more incentive to clown on Dakota Prescott. But I don't mean anything by it. It's just a bit of fooling around.

it's more that we've had tattoo talk months ago, and there are bigger non-football embarrassing moments that Dak has committed, such as donating a million dollars to "educating police" or whatever in the face of their bullshit

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 25, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Cowboys should trade trey Lance to the bears for 100 picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dallas defense is trash irl actually but whatever a dumbass win is a win