Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Shindragon posted:

Honestly kinda hoping he gets it. A defense player hasn't gotten one since LT.

I’m still mad QAaron won it in 2014 over JJ Watt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

There's gonna be some weird poo poo for MVP this year like Russell Wilson winning it after taking the AFC West. If they win tomorrow the Broncos could legitimately win out.

vCLE
@HOU
@LAC
@DET
vNE
vLAC
@LV

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

wilderthanmild posted:

Looking at a 5-5 team with a schedule that includes a 8-3 team, 7-3 team, and 6-4 team and thinking they could win out seems a little optimistic. If they win those three games, which I think is a long shot, they have a decent shot since the rest of the games are not good teams. Even then though, it requires a level of consistently good play we just haven't seen from the Broncos.

All I'm saying is that they have improved from their 70 point drubbing by the Dolphins and I don't think folks realize that.

And I'm not sure anyone can predict what can happen in Detroit/Denver after that meltdown Thursday, Lions sucked an incredible amount of rear end.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Probably Magic posted:

Texans and Lions are pretty good, also, this Broncos team is still rear end, they'll find a way to lose some gimmes.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Lmao they’re absolutely not winning out cmon dude. Even 2 more wins though is a great season all things considered

wilderthanmild posted:

Looking at a 5-5 team with a schedule that includes a 8-3 team, 7-3 team, and 6-4 team and thinking they could win out seems a little optimistic. If they win those three games, which I think is a long shot, they have a decent shot since the rest of the games are not good teams. Even then though, it requires a level of consistently good play we just haven't seen from the Broncos.

Anyone want to change their mind on the Broncos now

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

indigi posted:

2) teams lining up in shotgun on 3rd or 4th and 1. you're limiting your options completely unnecessarily coming out in shotgun. and even worse, coaches will call designed QB runs out of this look. I hate it so much and love it when teams fail to convert.

This pisses me off so much, we really need an Offensive Incompetence thread just to highlight these terrible plays

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Carr has been similarly hurt and just miserable to watch, at least Fields can fool the defense with a run, Carr ain’t fooling anyone *screen pass to Kamara*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hot Diggity! posted:

Fields is incapable of playing in rhythm

Trade Fields to the Fremen Sandworms :hmmyes: