Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sorry to correct some dude named twink on twitter or whovever he is but guys need to be coming open or at least making their breaks at the top of your QBs drop, not after he's reached the top, set to throw and then while he has to move off platform away from rushers.

The offensive unit as a whole has been off schedule for the entire year. Bryce was told to slow his drop back because his receiver group is slow as poo poo and the route concepts are so slow developing. This offense has no tempo and no execution when someone does get open.

It needed wholesale change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Field sucks but he's been in a lovely situation pretty much forever coaching wise.

He's probably going to be a good back up for the next 10 years but I wouldn't want him starting.

My teams hosed anyway but still.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fields on the Panthers would be an unmitigated disaster. He has a better running game and receiver group now and can't produce.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kirios posted:

If I were the Panthers I'd definitely trade Young for Fields straight up.

We've had 3 failed former first round QBs and have possibly destroyed a fourth in the last few years.

We really don't need to trade for a 5th who'll be another failure.