Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Apples McGrind posted:

I want to die

Yeah I ate and drank way too much too

And was also forced to watch another Cowboys win :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

As someone with no vested interest in any team playing today, Lions/Packers was at least entertaining. The other 2 were just kind of extended submission holds waiting for the other team to tap out.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

I could hear Stephen's laugh at a Cowboys result any day and have my day be made better

Probably the only good thing about SAS but drat is it a good bit

AndrewP posted:

Tough day for the Dak Haters yesterday. Tough season, really.

I’m trying to thread the needle of liking Dak but gently caress the Cowboys. It’s not that hard since until like 3 weeks ago half the Dak haters were Dallas fans

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I had the game on because I’m a degenerate and of course my kids came in right as the ref is spitting blood. They asked if anyone has ever intentionally hurt a ref. I can’t think of anything? Probably because even the most psychotic player realizes his career would instantly be over and he could catch criminal charges. Maybe some old timey maniac from like 1948?

I was thinking of Davante Adams shoving that dude over after a game but that was a camera man or something not an official.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I imagine an NFL QB is pretty busy and he just wanted to get it done asap :shrug:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

indigi posted:

it isn't instant, it took the same amount of time to tattoo as if he was awake, only it took longer when you figure in administration and recovery time. that doesn't make any sense, at all

Maybe it's easier for him to just take a whole day and do it rather than schedule four 2 hour sessions idk. Anyway this is one of the stupidest topics ever and I feel bad for contributing to it

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The most likely and boring outcome is probably that one of the top QBs goes on a hot streak through December and locks up the award. Agree it would be cool to see it go to another position for once and that this year is uniquely suited to it happening. What with all the injuries, and every favorite has dropped at least one game to a trashcan team (can you really give the MVP to a guy who lost to the Jets, Patriots, or Broncos? :thunk:).

For what it's worth Hurts is the current betting favorite although of course that's not the same as most likely to win

Also yeah as Charles said the voters seem to have short memories. Balling out in week 17 to clinch the #1 seed and cap off an MVP case is going to carry more weight than the exact same performance in week 6 even if it shouldn't

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Brown seems thoroughly cockblocked by his own teammate anyway. Like maybe if he was posting that stat line with Kenny Pickett throwing to him he'd be in the mix. But on a good team with a great QB he's just helping make Hurts' case rather than building his own. Hurts is only a couple rushing TDs behind CMC which is loving insane. If it goes to an Eagle it's obviously him.

Tyreek is a bit more live but I still think it'll go to QB of a top conference seed unless they ALL melt down

Taking a look the Chiefs finish the year with a very soft schedule, might be a good time to put a few bucks on Mahomes MVP :thunk:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

TheBizzness posted:

Russel Wilson is…. Good?

Now take a nice long, slow swig of beer while I tell you what happened to the guy who coached him to by far his worst season in a 9 time pro bowl career...

everyone knows what happened to Hackett but it is just so god drat funny :lol:

Android Apocalypse posted:

Found it on Instagram

drat can't believe one of the last teams still clinging to and promoting a bunch of racist tropes draws a bunch of racist fans :thunk:

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

gently caress JIRA

So say we all

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

trevorreznik posted:

QB draw out of shotgun seemed to stop working around the time McNair and Culpepper got old, it's weird to still see it.

Worked OK on that final play vs Buffalo last night :v:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Seriously this is some dad playing Thanksgiving backyard football poo poo. It’s so lackadaisical and sloppy. Even the play fake is a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I saw a stat this morning that there were four total passes between both teams that went past the line of scrimmage. I dunno if that’s correct but I did unfortunately watch most of the game and I could believe it. I’ve never seen so many loving WR screens in my life. And the other plays the QB was running for his life 15 yards backwards and had to toss it to the RB for a loss.