Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Grittybeard posted:

Sideline interference is always fun. Just running your rear end off and getting picked off or tripped by some excited coach or player and eating poo poo.

Mike Tomlin account spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Rooster Brooster posted:

The closest I can think of is the time the ref tossed the penalty flag into that guy's eye. His teammates had to keep him from pummeling the ref. He lost vision in the eye too iirc, really terrible stuff

I feel like the Browns gave the dude a Staph infection too.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Rooster Brooster posted:

I had forgotten about the Cleveland Browns: brought to your by MRSA

Looks like I was wrong, I was confusing him with LeCharles Bentley.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Woozie66 posted:

He'll need to break the sack record, but he's already on pace to do that. Just gotta keep it up.

take his car keys away from him.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

https://youtu.be/dLPTOfjyW6c?si=QO70YpkfY_L27j3-

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

Unfortunately, you need to roster a fullback in order to do that and too many cowards are afraid to do so

Use your backup center

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Black Lighter posted:

Honestly, if he's still better than backups and terrible starters after three years of Chicago Bears coaching, it really is a point in his favor

Who on the Browns is he not better thsn??