Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Dak's so badass that the pedestrian physical risks of a giant tattoo weren't enough and he needed to roll the dice on anesthesia just for the danger thrill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Well, my post was because I saw the Steelers won and I somehow missed that the Browns lost. So that does kind of affect things and now that the Ravens won and are a full loss ahead of both teams things look a bit better. I was really hoping the Bengals could win though because that would mean the Ravens would now hold any tiebreaker with Pittsburgh as long as we beat them in the last game due to divisional record. The Browns and Steelers have much softer schedules than the Ravens to finish things. And the Ravens are good but definitely not immune to laying an egg against even a team like the Rams which they have after the bye. I don't look at any of these coming games as gimme wins for us in our state.

With this game though I am really surprised. Not just that we won but that it was a score of 20-10. I would never have guessed going in if we won it would be something like that I figured it would be like 41-34 or something. Glad the defense stepped up after looking shaky the first drive. Doesn't look like I really even missed much in the 2nd half.

I don't really have much confidence in the Ravens getting past the divisional round in the playoffs though. We just have too many weaknesses. No real gamebreaking WR though Flowers has his moments. Our best hope is Andrews can come back although I did like some of the plays Likely made early on. The biggest problem is Ronnie Stanley he just seems to get worse and worse every week.

sorry about your first place team going into the month of December, it must be so hard to watch such a flawed football operation

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Ort posted:

I find it funny that the bears were putting up like 25 points a game with Fields out then can’t even get one touchdown when he comes back.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

He's probably not even better than Mitch Trubisky.

Come on now.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

Mitchy beats him in literally every productivity metric, despite also having a lovely HC/OC and supporting cast.
code:
		Fields	Trubisky
ANY/A		4.7	5.6
EPA/Play	-0.033	0.44	
Passer Rating	83.1	85.8
PFF Grade	60.7	62.5
QBR		44.1	49.9

Well, if they're both statues firmly cemented to the ground, these are definitely the only metrics for productivity that are needed