Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Awful day of football, good job everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I hate football

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Somehow this is Herbert's fault. After calling out the correct protection. Having 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Where no WRs turned around. While Ekeler ignored him and stayed on the right side.

Herbert just isn't clutch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Kalli posted:

Watching this footwork Bryce is about 2/3rds of the way to a Mac Jones

https://twitter.com/WinksTape/status/1729193757168574909

His footwork and dropback are just so bad. Did he do that at Bama? Why wouldn't you have tried to coach that out of him.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Defensive guys love that poo poo. They get to be conservative and have their defense be the saviors. Plus, when they gently caress up, no one ever calls them on it because they did the safe thing. Whereas a heavy blitz call leading to a 70 yard touchdown has every sports journalist creaming their pants at the anticipation of asking why did they call that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Give me fields over Carr. Carr is just... godawful, and I'm running out of patience to blame it all on Pete Carmichael