Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Can’t believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

C-Euro posted:

Talk your poo poo Packers fans, you earned it.

See you twerps next year

??? Why are you being such a dork about the best season your lions team has had in X decades?

Be happy, you will make the playoffs v likely ya goose

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

C-Euro posted:

I am giving them permission to gloat about the game they won handily? On national TV?

You made it seem like you were dipping out for the season and not gonna watch da games

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

trilljester posted:

I have a calf/shin tat that took 7 hours to complete and I sat the whole session. What a wimp.

The point isn’t pain management. The point is that instead of laying down bored for 11 hours, he gets to fast travel to a completed tattoo.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I do find it fascinating how useful rb screens can be and how awful wr screens tend to be, at the nfl level. Yet some coaches just refuse to let it go.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Number19 posted:

Been playing around with the playoff machine and after this week, there's no realistic path to the playoffs for Buffalo. Their most realistic path left is to win the division by winning one more game than the Dolphins down the stretch and then beating the Dolphins in Miami in Week 17.

There are some other paths but they are very convoluted and require a lot of other teams in the hunt to lose games they are probably going to win.

The Bills need a lot of help now and the odds look really bad for them to get it.

A bunch of underlying metrics make it seem like the Bills are actually pretty potent. Maybe they get some luck their way for the rest of the season :)

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

a neat cape posted:

In typical Justin fashion he blamed himself for the entire loss

I love Herbert and want the best for him

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Fields is TFFs own draftnik, the grey ghost, number 1 qb prospect of the last decade except for Luck and Lawrence.

I have complete faith that Fields will take it to the next level when he’s traded in the offseason for a Darnold-ish package to… oh… let’s say the Buccaneers.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

DariusLikewise posted:

Trade Justin Fields to the Los Angeles Rams

I’m a Seattle fan and that is my concern. A package like the rams 2nd and 3rd might be enough for Fields. McVay is one of the few coaches I think can help salvage Fields. And Fields has so much talent that could be unlocked. I do not want a decade of McVay and Fields making the nfc west even harder to win.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Nah, they’re probably at a similar level. Inconsistent with some impressive highs and irritating lows, except Baker turns it over less and is more willing to truck fools. Plus Baker brings good vibes

I would never have expected the take that Fields and Baker are at a similar level. Perhaps I have not watched enough of both qbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Fields has been sabotaged. Justice for Fields.