Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hills getting the record sorry losers (love u guys)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So am I crazy or did I see a kid in blackface on tv when watching the games? I can’t remember which game.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Somehow this is Herbert's fault. After calling out the correct protection. Having 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Where no WRs turned around. While Ekeler ignored him and stayed on the right side.

It’d atrocious by the coaching staff. How you don’t see that coming and adjust your playcall with something that gives him somewhere to go. Nobody is even close to looking his way - what can he do?!?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Have they said one way or the other?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha i forgot the commentary.

“He’s got great technique, he’s the contain guy!”
They’re so genuinely happy watching him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Fields on Carolina would tear it up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Lighter posted:

Throwing to who? Tepper's wife?

In this reality they take a shot at a mid to decent deep threat receiver and try to wring out another year out of their white stallion

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’d keep them in more games than Bryce imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If theres a team that views him as a starter I'd be shocked. I think there'd be a strong as hell backup market for a project/backup you build up type guy.