Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Coaching lost that game, and some goof. That fake punt was unbelievably stupid though, the Packers were always prepared for a fake punt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I honestly think fields is being sabotaged by his coaches, they refuse to run plays he is effective at. Just the typical sign of a coach who won't adapt his offense to the skills of the players he has.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Kurgarra Queen posted:

….are you saying you doubt the incredible brain trust that is Matt Eberflus and Luke Getsy?

Yes it is my hot take of the day.

Though I do think flus has the defense playing pretty well now. Not well enough to save him, or at least shouldn't be.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Lions should take fields if he's available for peanuts. He's actually younger than hendon hooker haha.