Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Being a purist, I still can't get over Dak using anesthesia for tattoos so it's easy to hate on him and being a Cowboy is just icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'd have more respect for him if he knocked himself out for every meeting with Jerry to troll him and just blamed it on narcolepsy.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

Hey now, the Bucs also had a MRSA outbreak!

The Browns had so many that you had to wonder if they weren't just intentionally doing it

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Yooo tusen takk, I’ll have to check it out!

Lmfao he did what???

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10088708-cowboys-dak-prescott-reveals-he-was-sedated-for-11-hours-while-getting-leg-tattoo

Weak as gently caress IMO

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

AndrewP posted:

I love how TFF turns into the ProFootballTalk comment section once someone mentions the Cowboys

If you don't hate the Cowboys then you're part of the problem

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I take tattoos incredibly seriously and will fist fight random strangers on the street if I even suspect that they broke any rules like using numbing cream, anesthesia or getting a tattoo "for fun" and not because the art itself has such a deep personal meaning to you that merely catching a glance in the mirror causes you to weep uncontrollably.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The Raiders will always disappoint. Winning those 2 games after firing the douchebag was cool but ultimately useless as it just ensures that we don't get a shot at a decent QB in the draft.

The more things change...

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Mine is half chargers fans and half Raiders fans

Backyard knife fights twice a year sounds like good clean family fun! :ese:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

It must be hard watching your team win a poo poo ton of games. My soul bleeds for the brave fans that have to sit through win after win, it must be so incredibly hard to deal with. Don't forget that you're loved and needed in this world. Please dial 988 if you need someone to talk to.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Kawalimus posted:

It was a great win, one that looked very difficult when the schedule came out. But not one that inspires much confidence when imagining playing top teams. This effort gets us blown out playing Buffalo, SF, Philadelphia or KC

Imagine the lack of confidence in teams that get blown out by other lovely teams

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

indigi posted:

kinda yeah, leaders get their followers to listen

mad props to Jim Jones and his leadership skills

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

King Hong Kong posted:

Even after firing someone on the airstrip, the whole team went out with a Gatorade Flavor Aid shower.

That's probably the most offensive part of everything that happened. The least you can do is give people the name brand poo poo, like what the hell.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

A tale as old as time itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Nervous posted:

:mad:

Game Leaders
Passing Yards
D. Carr
OAK
D. Carr
40-59, 513 YDS, 4 TD

https://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup/_/gameId/400874561

Mega64 posted:

I remember watching that game on RedZone, wasn't that the one where the Raiders set a record for most penalties committed in a game?

That box score really hosed me up at first wondering why the game even went to OT but yeah, those penalties...holy poo poo.

Fun game though! That entire season was a crazy roller coaster until Carr's leg got broken on literally the only sack that Donald Penn gave up all year long. For all of Carr's faults and bad/mediocre games, at least I'll have that 2016 regular season.