Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Dolphins are the current 1 seed and it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hey now, the Bucs also had a MRSA outbreak!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Is there another draft class that within 4 years had produced 1/3 of the best 12 QBs in the league as it looks like the 2020 class has?

I guess the 1983 class is the closest but I don’t know if Ken O’Brien ever got there.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
83 has 3 hall of famers which at this point seems unlikely for 2020 so that’s probably gonna keep its crown but still pretty remarkable.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hell even Jordan Love is good enough to not be considered an out and out bust I think, that’s also pretty rare from a draft I’d imagine.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If Tyreek and Tua both stay healthy they are going to try and force 2000 yards come hell or high water.

Honestly seems like that’s been the offenses biggest goal since like week 6, at times.

No QB deserves it this point this season, it should be Garret, Tyreek, or CMC.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Russel Wilson is…. Good?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Bellmaker posted:

Anyone want to change their mind on the Broncos now

lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Thank you for winning Broncos. Too bad the Raiders couldn’t do the same.