Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

C-Euro posted:

8-3 is still a good record but this team has some very exploitable weaknesses. If we're able to win the division it's gonna come down to the final week.

Detroit is Seattle's only hope for a playoff win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

Despite all evidence to the contrary, the NFC South still exists and will host a playoff game.

The entire NFC South beat the Seahawks last year and I don't see things being any different this year.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Bout time that everyone gave it up one time, for them Cowboys!

Let's not go and say things we might regret later.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Toaster Beef posted:

Dak is making the best overall case since the SF debacle, and if he finishes up the season with nationally televised wins over some decent teams (they will beat Philly in Dallas, at the very least), I could definitely see him taking it. I think there's a general reluctance to give it to him until he proves himself in the playoffs, which is deeply stupid and may be the only thing keeping him out of the running this year.

:hmmyes:

But have you considered

gently caress the Cowboys

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Ravens are good but definitely not immune to laying an egg

:dadjoke:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Lighter posted:

Honestly, if he's still better than backups and terrible starters after three years of Chicago Bears coaching, it really is a point in his favor

The man's a survivor. Got that Bear in him.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

Carrs ceiling is 35 attempts for 200yds and a touchdown

:mad:

Game Leaders
Passing Yards
D. Carr
OAK
D. Carr
40-59, 513 YDS, 4 TD

https://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup/_/gameId/400874561

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Mega64 posted:

I remember watching that game on RedZone, wasn't that the one where the Raiders set a record for most penalties committed in a game?

23 penalties for a cool 200 yards

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

fartknocker posted:

Best Raiders moment of the last 30~ years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2msmYpNXic

:lmao: I've never seen this. drat thing is even flying down the field with the coverage unit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Febreeze posted:

The Falcons are going to gently caress around and win the NFC south and get blasted into oblivion in the wildcard round, but it'll be enough for the team to decide to keep Arthur Smith and it will be very funny

Keep laughing, Seahawks are going to end up the five seed and find a way to lose to you :hawksin: