Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Shindragon posted:

Yeah p much. Dan was making really bad decisions. That fake punt was the worst decision ever he did. You were down 14/23 and could've possibly made that score gap smaller but no you gave the Packers a chance to extend the lead and just made terrible decisions on 4th down. 1/5. That's just bad.

Oh he' lucky he didn't get a turkey leg, I heard Fox gives them goddamn dry.

One of the announcers on the Swedish broadcast talked at length about how stupid that fake was when it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Uhhhh er det en svensk sending??

Javisst. Det finns en svensk nfl studio. The 1 o'clock games are broadcast from a sports package, but the 4 o'clock/night games are on regular tv stations. Early game has Swedish commentators and the later games are usually just a direct American broadcast (I forget if the 4 o'clock games are Swedish/English) :abrathink:

The most times I've heard "dumt" outside of a korridorfest.

Incitatus fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Nov 24, 2023