Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Nervous posted:

Detroit is Seattle's only hope for a playoff win.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, the NFC South still exists and will host a playoff game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Nervous posted:

The entire NFC South beat the Seahawks last year and I don't see things being any different this year.

I promise you that things have gotten worse down here.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

So do the Saints, apparently.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

LiquidFriend posted:

loving yikes. Parents should be charged for letting him leave the house like that.

The other half of his face is red, but it's still not a good look.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

Defensive guys love that poo poo. They get to be conservative and have their defense be the saviors. Plus, when they gently caress up, no one ever calls them on it because they did the safe thing. Whereas a heavy blitz call leading to a 70 yard touchdown has every sports journalist creaming their pants at the anticipation of asking why did they call that?

I get what you're saying but consider going full aggro was Gregg Williams' calling card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Carr has played better in the past for much longer stretches than Fields has ever achieved. I'll buy that Fields has a much higher ceiling, but the floor is also the basement.

The saints already have the exemplar of high ceiling rock bottom floor talent on the roster.