Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
red steckled elbermung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

River otter

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I once knew a firefighter who lived in a trailer home in rural Wisconsin and he had a joke jackalope head mounted on the wall and thought it was hilarious. You know, a jackrabbit fitted with antelope horns.

Just north of where I grew up was Rhinelander and their big thing is the legend of the Hodag. And no, I don't know why Wisconsin has so many weirdo animal stories.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

I once knew a firefighter who lived in a trailer home in rural Wisconsin and he had a joke jackalope head mounted on the wall and thought it was hilarious. You know, a jackrabbit fitted with antelope horns.

Just north of where I grew up was Rhinelander and their big thing is the legend of the Hodag. And no, I don't know why Wisconsin has so many weirdo animal stories.

Hunters, alcohol, and winter...

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

it is hilarious and the hodag is even better wtf why haven't I heard of this thing

hell
why haven't I heard of this thing

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Chinchilla!

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
celery

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

RavenousScoot posted:

it is hilarious and the hodag is even better wtf why haven't I heard of this thing

hell
why haven't I heard of this thing

siiiiiiick, I wanna tame it and ride it around like a horsey.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

dragon

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

axolotl

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Roly poly

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
The thing running around in my attic (or on the roof?)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

mad decent :cheers:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
ant

I got in a fight in rehab during a game where we had to name an animal, you know, one person starting with a, the next starting with b, and the idea was that if more than one person spoke then we had to start over. So he says, let's begin, and I quickly say "Ant."

"Ant ain't an animal, start over," he says.

Half the group laughs.

"Ant is a loving animal you loving idiot!!!!!" I said and the group broke in half, two squads just screaming at each other whether or not an ant was an animal.

"ANIMALIAAAAAA" I screamed

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

credburn posted:

ant

I got in a fight in rehab during a game where we had to name an animal, you know, one person starting with a, the next starting with b, and the idea was that if more than one person spoke then we had to start over. So he says, let's begin, and I quickly say "Ant."

"Ant ain't an animal, start over," he says.

Half the group laughs.

"Ant is a loving animal you loving idiot!!!!!" I said and the group broke in half, two squads just screaming at each other whether or not an ant was an animal.

"ANIMALIAAAAAA" I screamed

draw this guy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you don't the mods will kill you with a shovel, but it's up to you

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

Toucan with feet like a man

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
a headstone reading "here lies Sid, killed by his own succes" with a mourning dove on top. the dove has his tits out

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Komodo dragon (cute)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

cum monkey

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Tardigrade

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012