Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I both love and hate that I always end up in the middle, and never end up on any notable stat.

TOO WOLF TO WIN, TOO SHEEP TO LOSE.

Shoutout to my fellow middle packers. The mystery meat in the sausage of the sheep game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

LloydDobler posted:

I both love and hate that I always end up in the middle, and never end up on any notable stat.

Shoutout to my fellow middle packers. The mystery meat in the sausage of the sheep game.

Right there with ya. I like to see who agrees with me on my middle road answers tho and think they would be my clique.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

LloydDobler posted:

Nobody's exceptional without us averages!

This was fun, looking forward to the next one.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Thanks again, Mr. Chips, especially for my last minute reprieve!

And now that we've seen Mr. Chips' awesome stats, then babyeatingpsychopath's take on stats... does anyone else want to see the two combine and have babyeatinpsycopath's stats over ALL 15 games? Who's trending wolfy? Who is stone cold sheepin'? Who's the mid of Midsville, Midesota? Who is close but never wins? Who is absolutely scattered, from bottom third to two wins? (me), enquiring minds want to know!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There's probably a peer-reviewable paper in that data set if someone in academia is looking to get published!

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
I wonder who was the most mediocre this game?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Thanks once again, MrChips, always a good Christmas tradition!

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

AveMachina posted:

Nobody's exceptional without us averages!

This was fun, looking forward to the next one.

My game this year was like a game of water always finds it's level. I went from like the top 1/4 to the bottom 1/4 to the top 1/4 to finish like exactly in the middle.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Wishing I'd played now, but a few jump out at me. Thanks for hosting, MrChips, and mods, gimme a probe if I don't participate in the next one.

How the hell did only one person say Camry for a DD? I get that they're "boring", but there's a reason they're the best selling sedan in the country - they run forfuckingever. Get the TRD V6 and they're actually kinda fun (and stay side by side with a WRX in the 1/4 mile).

Travel wise, gimme Amtrak or a car - I like taking the scenic route, and really like just chilling in sightseer lounge. Yes, even if Amtrak takes 2 days to do a trip I can do in 8-10 hours, and I'm fine with a coach seat (they're pretty comfy with plenty of legroom, won't get a roomette unless it's a really long trip). gently caress flying unless it's gonna take more than 2-3 days to drive, it's too boring and too stressful.

Mustache Ride posted:

It's not that bad, there's several places near me you can get brisket tacos while you pump your gas.

Rudy's? They're... consistently "okay". The tacos are cheap, the gas is kinda expensive.

The gas station less than 1/4 of a mile from my apartment has amazing, HUGE (for street style) tacos on homemade corn tortillas. Carne asada tacos, for example (looks like ground beef, it's just diced pretty fine):

They also have picadillo, which is surprisingly hard to find since I moved here. And tripe (not my thing, but they do have it, and I feel it's how you tell you're at a proper Mexican restaurant/taco stand vs Tex Mex). Menudo on Saturdays, tamales on busy days (typical central TX tamales; small, but good flavor). I grab food from them at least twice a week.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 4, 2024

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Thanks for running this, MrChips!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

randomidiot posted:

How the hell did only one person say Camry for a DD? I get that they're "boring", but there's a reason they're the best selling sedan in the country - they run forfuckingever.

Kinda my thoughts... and I think that was the only question I wolfed this time.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Be kinda interesting to see the stats for the Ironman players :)

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

meatpimp posted:

Kinda my thoughts... and I think that was the only question I wolfed this time.

Camry, Corolla, Accord (NA engines only). I would have picked one of those myself, in no particular order. I'm kinda soured on Civics from 06+ unless they're an Si - the issues with the R18 blocks cracking is still firmly stuck in my memory, and the longevity of a turbo engine is something I still don't really trust for a daily driver. I'm used to Hondas and Toyotas that can hit 500k+ without major repairs. Toyota has been the most conservative of all the major makes when it comes to rolling out new technology (except for hybrids, they went balls deep around 2000 on the Prius - 1st gen didn't sell very well, tons of 2nd gens still on the road), and while it means they're boring, it also means whatever they bring out has stood the test of time.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jan 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

Thanks for running this MrChips. I need to stop overthinking questions, my first thought was Cybertruck for 16 then talked myself out of it, most of the rest were first thing that came to mind.