Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
pour one out for chris wade and bubba jenkins, having to wait till next year for their definitive rubber match because wade missed weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CarlCX posted:

congratulations to 2024 PFL tournament champion logan storley

he's gonna have to beat a lot of magomeds for that to happen

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Second fight was less good than the first, but we did get some nice blood

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

drat, face plant KO

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CarlCX posted:

They paid money for Derek Brunson. They convinced investors Derek Brunson was worth it.

they told the saudis they got randleman

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Time for 5 title fights. In a row!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

mmm, tepid.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I appreciate Magomed's honesty of saying his plan is to grind Sy out for 25 minutes. Why bother looking for a finish?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

I appreciate Magomed's honesty of saying his plan is to grind Sy out for 25 minutes. Why bother looking for a finish?

well now i look like an rear end in a top hat

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Pacheco time!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CarlCX posted:

lobmob, why was there so much pacheco time

i dont know, carl

I DONT KNOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

Wow a finish

is that legal????