Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

All Baptists should be hanged not sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

AA's learned powerlessness poo poo is a really ugly brainworm when people get hung up on it, and that's the main thing a lot of people take from AA because it's really attractive when you're at your weakest.

AA is also full of scumbag "leadership" that actively prey on and exploit people at or near their most vulnerable for financial gain and sexual gratification. They manipulate newcomers into sex so commonly, without thought, and so frequently that they call it the "13th step" and rarely see a problem with it. They shuffle people into "sober houses" that are drat near condemnable, stack them three or four to a bedroom and charge them hundreds of dollars a week and use them as labor to basically restore the homes so they can sell them.

I won't say they all do, but if you look at AA leadership in any city of appreciable size you wont have to look hard to find the ones that are doing it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

teen witch posted:

I don’t think there’s a juggalo presence in Sweden. I genuinely cannot comprehend the idea of it.

be the change