Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I've played this a few times with my friends. We're very bad, but it's fun. We lucked out and are on the 4th quota on our current game (we can only play for a couple hours at a time so we just saved when someone had to leave). I'm thinking of getting the "teleporter" for our next play session, since we have enough money for it now. Sounds really useful.

We tried having someone use the monitor for the first time last time we played, and it was very helpful. Granted, that's largely because I think all of us (and especially me) have a terrible sense of direction. But just being told "there's loot in this direction" or "there are enemies in this direction" is helpful.

For whatever reason, the horror elements to this game don't phase me at all, despite me generally being terrible with all other horror games/media. I have no problem with just boldly wandering into the darkness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU