Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Everything is too small for my aging eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Smugworth posted:

Symp his rear end

:ck5:

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why did you get a 1440p monitor when they got 4k monitors. Then the icons will be super small.

I only have a 6700 XT :(

Also downloading 4K content takes too long/I don't really care about viewing a movie in 1080 vs 4K.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Bula Vinaka posted:

theres like a scaling setting to make everything bigger

(not sure why we don't just use 1920x1080 monitors)

Thing is I really only need to have some applications scaled up, not every single application on my computer.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I miss CRTs :(

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I thought those were just a myth.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Aishlinn posted:

i'm so sorry. i had nothing but trouble with my 6700. has yours decided that the drivers dont exist on a whim?

I've had some weird issues coming back from sleep at times. No driver issues thus far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

zedprime posted:

*Who is a computer, its not nice to refer to women as things.

We've got a real comedian over here, watch out.