Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Well this can end in 2 ways:
They are fakes texts, which aren't hard that hard to doctor up to pass as legit on first glance. Horner rightfully goes nuclear on whoever is trying to defame him.
Or it's real, there is a load of unproper behavior towards a victim in this and Horner gets deleted from F1.

Sorta hoping its the first, not cause of Horner but there is enough poo poo in the world so let this one be fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
also going to be interesting to see how red bull handle this, they've very publicly backed him and said he did nothing wrong so it's not like they can terminate him for misconduct without some form of legal challenge. eggy faces all round.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

"He didn't do anything wrong, we all gently caress around on our wives with employees."

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Luv 2 get caught cranking my hog over the phone

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

"He didn't do anything wrong, we all gently caress around on our wives with employees."

yeah....is there a rule against principals having affairs and/or sexy texts with staff? if its just stuff about coco puffs n poo poo I doubt anything will change other than a few spicy interviews and horner finding a new spice girl

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

SocksAndSandals posted:

yeah....is there a rule against principals having affairs and/or sexy texts with staff? if its just stuff about coco puffs n poo poo I doubt anything will change other than a few spicy interviews and horner finding a new spice girl

coco pops*

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

I hate to be a Horner defender but I'm gonna be calling fake bullshit on these images.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Zedd posted:

Well this can end in 2 ways:
They are fakes texts,

Comedy option: Generated by the Google GenisisAI before it getting recalled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
new thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055348