Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:ferrari: :ferrari: :ferrari: :ferrari:

just trying to get used to using this smiley

:ferrari: :ferrari:

ok I'm good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

How can I balance my desire for Sir Lewis to Get In There with my other desire to see Frauderia Fairari finding new and undiscovered ways to go full binman?

You can laugh when standard ferrari strategy and pit failures happen to Charles but not when they happen to Lewis.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bono to ferrari?

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mercedes-bonnington-f1-future-hamilton-ferrari/10571996/

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Diorama posted:

I wonder if Horner had a monkeys paw type deal where he asked to be ‘the boss of like, way the fastest racing car team that wins every year and and, like, I get to bone the main Spice Girl every night’ and

whoa, horner is boning David Beckham's wife?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

That Ferrari is going to look especially nice during 6 second pit stops.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

:siren: The Red Bull has broken :siren:

the sound barrier?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I've never seen anything in motorsports worse than this.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

good job boys, the only direction from here is up.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I said up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ugliest penis i ever done seen.