Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Fumble it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Welp. Gg bears

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
that's a forward pass

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
it’s beautiful

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Daaaaaaa bears

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:sickos:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

That's game

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

"this game is over, thankfully"

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde
lol "Benny hill playing"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wipe that smile off your face Eberfuck

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a fitting end for that game

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Never in doubt

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
:pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic::pathetic:

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Shindragon posted:

That was a bad idea to return that

Yeah, grats of costing your team two plays to gain 9 yards

Well that was poorly done

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Canned Sunshine posted:

lol

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Canned Sunshine posted:

Perfect call

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
glad the vikings could give us one last laugh

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Well… at least the Vikings made those last five seconds entertaining!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Da Bears!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Easily the most entertaining part of the game

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

"This game is over, thankfully."

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I actually had the Vikings with the #2 seed in the NFC when I ran the playoff machine.

I could have gotten a more accurate result hitting buttons randomly

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
That was the ending this game deserved.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
5 ⭐️ for making me laugh at the end

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao imagine if there was a Manningcast for that game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
game ends in clownball as is right and just

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

:05, last play

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Canned Sunshine posted:

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

game ends in clownball as is right and just

Manningcast:
Peyton, hands glued to head, forever

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

"Justin how did you recover from those 2 fumbles"
*Justin Fields emphasizes finishing*

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

what a poo poo show

More games like this lol

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Even if somehow that did work, it would've be called back because of the forward pass soon as that flag was thrown

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Another great MNF thanks goons, thanks friends. See you next week.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

lol illegal forward pass

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

"Justin what exactly was any of that"

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You played alright?

You played LIKE poo poo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
lol @ fields talking like he played a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
"a game that nobody wanted to win" - Joe Buck