Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Can see Bill taking a job there to knock off Shula's record as easily as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Andy Reid is gotta break Shulas record, not Bill

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nervous posted:

Say all four HC jobs open up in the NFC South. What's the worst four replacements that will be available?

Anyone interested in a slightly used Nate Hackett?

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

epic bacon posted:

the Josh Dobbs Experience went from a video of O'Connell being in awe of how good Dobbs is to the headline "O'Connell noncommittal on Dobbs at QB after bye" after like 3 weeks

Yeah, it's a wild ride

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Woozie66 posted:

Yeah, it's a wild ride

Passtronaut rockets to fame, crashes back to Earth shortly after.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Bust Lightyear

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Guy has one bad game and everyone is out on him lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean it was a wretched game. Kirk Cousins in primetime has nothing on that performance.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kalli posted:

I mean it was a wretched game. Kirk Cousins in primetime has nothing on that performance.

It's a shame, too, he started that game off with a really nice pass, and then things flew off the rail and into a canyon

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I’m not gonna write off the Dobbs experiment just yet but yesterday was rough. Let’s see what happens when JJ comes back week 14

At least the Vikings made an attempt to save their season with Dobbs unlike some other teams *cough* Jets *cough*

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Joey Freshwater posted:

He had a pick and 3 fumbles against Denver the week before.

I wouldn't be out on him, but the coach seems like he might. He literally admitted he almost benched him before the TD drive last night. This isn't the forums making up stuff.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Dobbs literally could not beat out Duck Hodges and Mason Rudolph, so he's definitely a Cinderella

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Joey Freshwater posted:

based on the fact that he’s been traded twice for low draft picks in one season, it might be more likely that the good games are the rarity and the bad games are more his style

and it is too bad cause when he’s on he’s a lot of fun

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Dobbs is destined to be a NFL long-term substitute teacher like Minshew, Baker, Fitzpatrick, Tyrod Taylor. There are worse careers to have.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

If you handwave his entire history prior to this season, sure. He's a reasonable get to start 2-3 games in a pinch. No one should be giving him starter reps.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
does anybody have the “many faces of jim caldwell” infographic?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao long time panthers beat writer didn’t get to ask a question today because he wrote an editorial blasting tepper yesterday.

https://x.com/scott_fowler/status/1729528631142080667?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Also this is bullshit

https://x.com/mike_e_kaye/status/1729540791524053439?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Tepper absolutely gunning for the 100% world record speedrun to be the worst owner in the league.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Just smh at the Dobbs haters. He is my special boy and it’s not him that’s bad, it’s everyone else

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Nervous posted:

Say all four HC jobs open up in the NFC South. What's the worst four replacements that will be available?

Send Josh McDaniels to the Saints so he can railroad Carr out of town again

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

Lmao long time panthers beat writer didn’t get to ask a question today because he wrote an editorial blasting tepper yesterday.

https://twitter.com/scott_fowler/status/1729528631142080667?t=_L_qh3ZCb-fu_BeqEG-nqw&s=19

Also this is bullshit

https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/1729540791524053439?t=epYsP0Rc0z8TdR0L-fr7nA&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://x.com/allbrightnfl/status/1729542685583725024?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

quote:

Just smh at the Dobbs Bryce Fields Pickett haters. He is my special boy and it’s not him that’s bad, it’s everyone else

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hit the share button, copy the link. That will give you the old Twitter URL which embeds the tweet.

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1729542685583725024?t=Aq69DEWhVrPV31EpI0mIqg&s=19

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol I would probably do this if i was an owner

scribble some poorly drawn routes onto a napkin while watching a Chiefs game and text the pic to a coach "INSTALL THIS"

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Holy poo poo, what an absolute embarrassment of an owner Tepper has turned out to be. Who would want to work for that guy?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

only if the play is DA BOMB from nfl blitz

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll work for you david. send me a pm

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

lol awesome

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hit the share button, copy the link. That will give you the old Twitter URL which embeds the tweet.

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1729542685583725024?t=Aq69DEWhVrPV31EpI0mIqg&s=19

The only indictment I could possibly throw at Howie Roseman is that he doesn't have a dedicated phone line to Tepper's home. This man is an idiot and the Eagles should have been fleecing him for years now.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

What an absolute mess, get Bryce Young out of there immediately

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sorta freeing in a way, to be honest.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Harlock posted:

What an absolute mess, get Bryce Young out of there immediately

Keep him there imo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

AndrewP posted:

lol I would probably do this if i was an owner

scribble some poorly drawn routes onto a napkin while watching a Chiefs game and text the pic to a coach "INSTALL THIS"

Me too. The whole point of buying a sports team is so you can make personnel/gameplay decisions. Not to get even richer, that happens anyways no matter what you do, for those fellows

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'd absolutely make myself the interim head coach every time if I owned a team

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

indigi posted:

I'd absolutely make myself the interim head coach every time if I owned a team

Jerry Jones' ears start burning.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://twitter.com/OcksWRLD/status/1728885303853924726

Wait you can throw to the middle of the field??? :thunk:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

All you gotta do is say Young's your quarterback and that's it. Robert Saleh did it with Zach Wilson. Did Robert believe it? Probably not, and especially not anymore, but you have to defend your team and make it a place where people want to be. You don't publicly revisit the draft and cast doubt out into the world, especially in the middle of a football season, and 11 games into Young's career. Tepper wants to go all "the buck stops here" after that mealy-mouthed explanation that nobody ever needed. I feel really loving bad for Bryce Young right now.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Nov 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Well at least the panthers qb hasn’t done this

https://x.com/alexreimer1/status/1729563667786523124?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA