Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Bellmaker posted:

https://twitter.com/OcksWRLD/status/1728885303853924726

Wait you can throw to the middle of the field??? :thunk:

PLEASE keep him for another year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have been given the role of assistant general counsel for the carolina panthers. thank you david as well as to my direct superior mrs. taylor

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bellmaker posted:

https://twitter.com/OcksWRLD/status/1728885303853924726

Wait you can throw to the middle of the field??? :thunk:
Paging the Chicago Bears

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

indigi posted:

I'd absolutely make myself the interim head coach every time if I owned a team

Coaching? Hell nah. GM? Hell yeah!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FizFashizzle posted:

Lmao long time panthers beat writer didn’t get to ask a question today because he wrote an editorial blasting tepper yesterday.

https://x.com/scott_fowler/status/1729528631142080667?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

tbf that was a very crummy shallow "article" and the entire message was "tepper sucks because he fires bad coaches"

like ok

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Why I hate all the 'Look at what a fun, goofy guy Kirk Cousins is' poo poo. Dude's a loving Chud through and through.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

tbf that was a very crummy shallow "article" and the entire message was "tepper sucks because he fires bad coaches"

like ok

Edit: n/m was looking at the wrong tweet. Allbright still sucks tho.

Nov 6, 2002

wandler20 posted:

Well yeah, Allbright is a complete hack and I think Fiz is the only who actually follows him at this point.

haha, i realized after i quoted the wrong fiz post, but yeah albright is also completely unreliable

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

haha, i realized after i quoted the wrong fiz post, but yeah albright is also completely unreliable

lol ok good, I'm not going crazy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Just when people liked him because of how he came across on the netflix show. lol. Fundies gonna fundy.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1729568887694369044?t=cMvsfM6D4ti-7tzBLRPzRQ&s=19

The official Jets account is tweeting out clips of McAfee's show to "announce" what Rodgers is saying.

What a loving joke.

Nov 6, 2002

How can one human being be so tedious.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

eat poo poo kirk

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

wandler20 posted:

Coaching? Hell nah. GM? Hell yeah!

GM would be tedious. You gotta call all these people and worry about cap numbers and go to all these meetings. No way.

You hire someone to do that then tell them who you want and let them worry about how to make it happen

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It feels hard to faux outrage over Kirk cousins doing more “a dipshit who does/say things + places religions tells him to” when he’s proven that he’s a dipshit who believes in religion

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The title of "Lest Likeable NFC North QB" was vacant for too long I guess.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Amy Pole Her posted:

It feels hard to faux outrage over Kirk cousins doing more “a dipshit who does/say things + places religions tells him to” when he’s proven that he’s a dipshit who believes in religion

Believes in religion and actively donating to / helping a fanatical religious movement determined to kill gays are not exactly the same thing. that said, the general idea that religious folk in America are passively down with evil poo poo is hard to argue against .

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Faux?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Amy Pole Her posted:

Do you mean "feign outrage"?

And I dunno man I know a ton of religious people and none of them have ever gotten remotely as vile as Focus on the Family

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

a ch-chud? the NFL player??

Nov 6, 2002

*carefully and preciously moves Cousins from "one of the good ones" pile to "not my cup of tea" pile*

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

"No ethical football" and all that, but it's absolutely fair game to bring up just how bad specific players are.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Believes in religion and actively donating to / helping a fanatical religious movement determined to kill gays are not exactly the same thing. that said, the general idea that religious folk in America are passively down with evil poo poo is hard to argue against .

That’s true, I don’t know the depths of this current group. They might be worse than the average dumbass Jesus group.

Just feels a lot like the tebow Super Bowl commercial outrage, which could be an unfair assumption on my part. When I read an article like that, just feels like i say to myself “oh cool the dumb church guy does an ad for a dumb church group.” Just feels like If you’re stupid enough to donate your money or time you’re already beyond gone.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
rear end chart

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

That’s true, I don’t know the depths of this current group. They might be worse than the average dumbass Jesus group.

Just feels a lot like the tebow Super Bowl commercial outrage, which could be an unfair assumption on my part. When I read an article like that, just feels like i say to myself “oh cool the dumb church guy does an ad for a dumb church group.” Just feels like If you’re stupid enough to donate your money or time you’re already beyond gone.

That was also with Focus on the Family btw

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

"one of the most anti-LGBTQ groups in the country"? gee how bad could they be really? maybe it's just faux outrage again.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Focus on the Family is evil on multiple levels, and its tentacles are in a lot of pies

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Amy Pole Her posted:

'Dumb' in this case meaning 'borderline genocidal in their hatred'

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

That was also with Focus on the Family btw

Son of a bitch lmao that might explain the subconscious connection. Or maybe because I don’t really remember any other bland vanilla church dummies between tebow and Kirk.

They’re awful - like I said, I don’t really know their group. I honestly thought most of these dumb groups went belly up, like 90% of the fake churches around here have. I support pro groups moreso than really pay attention to anti groups, if that makes any sense.

Black Lighter posted:

'Dumb' in this case meaning 'borderline genocidal in their hatred'

Got it. They’re worse. Shame on Kirk for being so closely tied with a group that apparently is very famously evil.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 28, 2023

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Allbright is just a sports radio guy in Denver and is willing to run with any rumor that comes to him. Most of it is pure bullshit or speculation. Occasionally some of them hit.

It's like people linking Craig Carton.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I learned of Focus on the Family mainly from their donations to GOP candidates.

That should be more than enough to key you in on what they're about.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
They should focus less on hating the LGBT community and focus more on their families.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
And Kirk should be focusing more on rehab and the playbook if you ask me!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Kirk should focus on getting Ws

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
kirk should eat poo poo right outta my rear end

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that's not ok.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

indigi posted:

that's not ok.

don't kink shame

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

When I focus on my family I just remember how dumb they are

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Kirk Cousins once said “nobody’s perfect” when referring to gay athletes. i will always find this worthy of a chuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1729526942355910974?t=3F9iF80ZUO5z4mOLuVO-rw&s=19