Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It feels hard to faux outrage over Kirk cousins doing more “a dipshit who does/say things + places religions tells him to” when he’s proven that he’s a dipshit who believes in religion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Believes in religion and actively donating to / helping a fanatical religious movement determined to kill gays are not exactly the same thing. that said, the general idea that religious folk in America are passively down with evil poo poo is hard to argue against .

That’s true, I don’t know the depths of this current group. They might be worse than the average dumbass Jesus group.

Just feels a lot like the tebow Super Bowl commercial outrage, which could be an unfair assumption on my part. When I read an article like that, just feels like i say to myself “oh cool the dumb church guy does an ad for a dumb church group.” Just feels like If you’re stupid enough to donate your money or time you’re already beyond gone.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

That was also with Focus on the Family btw

Son of a bitch lmao that might explain the subconscious connection. Or maybe because I don’t really remember any other bland vanilla church dummies between tebow and Kirk.

They’re awful - like I said, I don’t really know their group. I honestly thought most of these dumb groups went belly up, like 90% of the fake churches around here have. I support pro groups moreso than really pay attention to anti groups, if that makes any sense.

Black Lighter posted:

'Dumb' in this case meaning 'borderline genocidal in their hatred'

Got it. They’re worse. Shame on Kirk for being so closely tied with a group that apparently is very famously evil.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Nov 28, 2023

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Young needs weapons

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I dont think refusing to play improves anyones stock ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

gdi touche