Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
nah I kind of get this from Wilson's perspective. for one this may be his self-preservation instinct kicking in as he remembers what the team's offensive line is like. more than that getting replaced with Tim Boyle is a pretty big insult, especially given the team had Super Bowl aspirations and wasn't quite out of the hunt yet. like if your job replaced you with a monkey and then a few weeks later called and said "can you come back, the monkey's not working out", you'd probably be reluctant too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
yea maybe there's a way to search this but it seems every year there's a couple games between totally inept offenses where the o/u winds up being something under 34 (Jets/Falcons this last week I think was one of them actually) and afaik it pretty much always goes under

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

amusingly some books opened with Chargers -6.5 last week meaning if you bet the Patriots they covered the spread while scoring 0 points. wonder how many times in NFL history that's happened.