Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Most toilets it's possible to manually flush just by pouring a gallon or so of water (maybe less water if you have a garbage "efficient" toilet).

So in theory, it should be possible if you had really had and intense diarrhea. Your making GBS threads alone could flush the toilet and give you an automated courtesy flush. Pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
That still leaves you with a pool of diarrhea in the bowl that needs to be flushed somehow. I suggest having a pool of friends with the runs on speed dial.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

More trials are needed, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

peanut posted:

More trials are needed, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon op

Just making GBS threads around obviously.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Toilets, how do they work?

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

is it the water's force or just weight? like could you just hit a critical volume of diarrhea and trigger a flush?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Today, goons learn about syphons.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I don't see why douching won't have the same effect

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Why put the water in the toilet when you can put it directly in your butthole?

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Where's tubgirl when we need her?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Real alphas/sigmas don't look at what they flush, but progress is ever ceaseless so you'll have to do the rest of the toilet science in the dark.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

why do we need fresh water to flush toilets anyway? we should be flushing our poo poo and piss with poo poo and piss, to save the environment.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

Why put the water in the toilet when you can put it directly in your butthole?

This is actually how Australian toilets work

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
How about I just piss directly into the tank and then use the piss to flush the poo poo and toilet paper.

brb gonna call Shark Tank

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Liberal bias toilets

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
poo poo sucks

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Bonzo posted:

How about I just piss directly into the tank and then use the piss to flush the poo poo and toilet paper.

brb gonna call Shark Tank

Shart Tank

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Most toilets it's possible to manually flush just by pouring a gallon or so of water (maybe less water if you have a garbage "efficient" toilet).

So in theory, it should be possible if you had really had and intense diarrhea. Your making GBS threads alone could flush the toilet and give you an automated courtesy flush. Pretty cool.

poo poo, poo poo, everywhere and not a drop to flush

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Is this like the Upper Decker DeluxeTM

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

In Canada toilet water comes in bags

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

playing toilet jenga, taking turns filling the bowl without causing a flush

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

generally you wanna pee in the tank and poop in the bowl, for peak efficiency

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Saalkin posted:

lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

😬

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
My toilet broke a while back and I just used a washbasin filled with watert to flush a couple of times, maybe 2-3 liters a try.Whats more important is; we know more about the surface of the moon than we know about that pigs gigantic balls.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

generally you wanna pee in the tank and poop in the bowl, for peak efficiency

Peeing in the tank has the added bonus of not making the bathroom smell if you leave it overnight.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

If you pee in the toilet it just goes to the pipes and eventually the sewers so I just cut out the middleman and pee in your mom

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Y’all joke but this is a vital tool in the arsenal if you’re stuck in a hurricane and need to save the water for drinking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nyan Bread posted:

Real alphas/sigmas don't look at what they flush, but progress is ever ceaseless so you'll have to do the rest of the toilet science in the dark.

Bullshit they dont. If you aren't sharing pictures with your friends to shame their tiny bowels, you can hardly consider yourself a man

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Y’all joke but this is a vital tool in the arsenal if you’re stuck in a hurricane and need to save the water for drinking

*poops in the bucket*

What?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
if you pour it from a gallon jug of water, not only will it not work but its just going to collide with your feces and send poo poo speckles flying out everywhere

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

what's a toilet

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Can you flush a toilet by just spraying a gallon of water from the bidet?

Also, how are you supposed to dry off after using a bidet, without using toilet paper? Do they make an rear end-drying bidet?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

YoursTruly posted:

Also, how are you supposed to dry off after using a bidet, without using toilet paper? Do they make an rear end-drying bidet?

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I've always dried off with toilet paper after using a bidet.* But since you're clean you don't have to wipe, you just dab it.

*Unless it's one of those fancy Japanese toilets that blow dry your rear end for you, but I think I've only encountered those once or twice.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bucket flushing with kiddie pool water is a post-hurricane tradition. It can’t be a slow pour.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

flubber nuts posted:

why do we need fresh water to flush toilets anyway? we should be flushing our poo poo and piss with poo poo and piss, to save the environment.

I once stayed at an apartment in Malta and we lost mains water for 48 hours.
We had to haul buckets of sea water uphill (too bar fair, I suppose it would be technically impossible for it not to be uphill) to flush the toilets.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

what's a toilet

Most civilized people call it a turlet

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

If you're stuck in a hurricane just go outside, bend over with your head facing into the wind, let loose and let nature sweep it away for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Most civilized people call it a turlet

Turdlet

Short for Turd Outlet