Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Literally A Person posted:

Other notable video game nunchuks guys:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Michaelangelo in th ninja turtles games

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Revins posted:

Michaelangelo in th ninja turtles games

Doesn't count. He was a real life nunchuks guy first.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

IDK what the gently caress a ninjago is but the nunchucks in this game look pretty cool, op.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

There's a Nunchucks Guy in the Soul Calibur games, but nobody ever, ever, ever remembers him.

Ask anyone to list some Soul Calibur characters just off the top of their head and they'll never, ever mention him. Just the dullest, most generic-rear end character in a game about demon knights, ghost pirates, contortionist gimps, fencing vampires, large-breasted ninja, larger-breasted sword-doms, and also that one woman who sits on your face. Why's this loser even here? Oh, he's got a sassy attitude. Goddamn waste of space on the roster.

Maxi. Didn't even google that or anything.

Soul Calibur 3 was my favourite PS2 game. Give me the name of a weapon and I'll give you a name. I might not be able to spell it right though. Xiayou? Xiahou?

e: dammit, it was Xianghua.