Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Second Hand Meat Mouth)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
don't doxx MY fursona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

u guys thinkin what im thinking…

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
You can not gently caress the trussy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/OATMlLKLATTE/status/1774639347775533298

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
it’s called stimming

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

I get pits, and I get dancing respectfully with space for others but when you combine the two I get really confused and feel like I need to sit down and take some blood pressure meds or something

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lmfao

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Leg shaking is one of the greatest feelings, I try to tell people this in an effort to make it more socially acceptable, but they never shake their legs... they dont believe me.

Near the end of the day I think about how good it's going to feel when I lay down in bed for the night, hang my feet off the end of the bed, and have a good shake. They dont know what they're missing

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Autists, assemble.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pontificating rear end posted:

Leg shaking is one of the greatest feelings, I try to tell people this in an effort to make it more socially acceptable, but they never shake their legs... they dont believe me.

Near the end of the day I think about how good it's going to feel when I lay down in bed for the night, hang my feet off the end of the bed, and have a good shake. They dont know what they're missing

it feels so good, especially when you feel bad

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

tokin opposition posted:

Autists, assemble.

perhaps leaving my home isn't a bad idea after all

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

tokin opposition posted:

Autists, assemble.

is there a shirt for when you’re not ready

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
vegeta shirt

041724_4
Apr 18, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 02:57 on Apr 18, 2024

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zodar
May 21, 2007

taking my CompTIA A+ Domain 1 test tomorrow to celebrate. raise your hands to the air and send me power, everyone

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Sending precisely 5V2A

Zodar
May 21, 2007

passed it. happy autism month, all. please set aside a little more voltage, ki, vril or any other energy you have on hand, for when i take Core 2 in two weeks. thank you

Apr 19, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:55 on Apr 19, 2024

Apr 19, 2024

Apr 19, 2024

Apr 19, 2024
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Apr 19, 2024

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Apr 19, 2024

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Zodar posted:

passed it. happy autism month, all. please set aside a little more voltage, ki, vril or any other energy you have on hand, for when i take Core 2 in two weeks. thank you

Hell yeah congrats!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Zodar posted:

hell yeah, we gotta keep getting smarter for the day when we revolt against the brain normies

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

hell yeah, we gotta keep getting smarter for the day when we revolt against the brain normies

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/I_Am_CyberSmith/status/1781761918551621877

https://twitter.com/I_Am_CyberSmith/status/1781784027315233004

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Y'know what I can respect that, in a vacuum

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

autistic robin williams has outlived his counterpart. perhaps there is a message here....

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

:staredog:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

human pet guy ftw

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again
Just found out my childhood shrink lost his license for over dispensing who knows what in 2019.

But in the court filing it says he was probated from 98-2003 dui cocaine/alc wombo .... when he was still seeing me. WTF.

He was prescribing me dexedrine, dex xr, adderal, adderal xr all at once well into 2002 before I pulled the plug on turbo. How is that even possible. Did Pharmacies just eyeball the piece of paper and be like sure have a bottle back then?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sanlav posted:

Just found out my childhood shrink lost his license for over dispensing who knows what in 2019.

But in the court filing it says he was probated from 98-2003 dui cocaine/alc wombo .... when he was still seeing me. WTF.

He was prescribing me dexedrine, dex xr, adderal, adderal xr all at once well into 2002 before I pulled the plug on turbo. How is that even possible. Did Pharmacies just eyeball the piece of paper and be like sure have a bottle back then?

drat, you should've told us earlier about this guy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

jk I don't use stims anymore, my pure unfiltered AuDHD is a more powerful weapon

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
In the western world today everyone is either an insane cop over arbitrary things or doesn't care about anything anymore

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

In the western world today everyone is either an insane cop over arbitrary things or doesn't care about anything anymore

In the case of actual cops, both at once

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/chillextremist/status/1782133529633231358

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

jk I don't use stims anymore, my pure unfiltered AuDHD is a more powerful weapon

it’s the bees knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Y'know what I can respect that, in a vacuum