Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Second Hand Meat Mouth)

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Pontificating rear end posted:

I have short hair and I constantly feel like it's out-of-place, so much so that I started wearing a beanie during the day so I dont touch it. Like a nervous habit I picked up somehow. Makes me feel insane.
greetings fellow compulsive hair toucher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

hell yeah, we gotta keep getting smarter for the day when we revolt against the brain normies

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

made the mistake of checking out the account and found it filled with pics of fat women displaying their tits and adults in diapers. and this:

https://twitter.com/cookie_goodboy/status/1783549673392984087
i guess what i'm saying is gently caress you for linking that

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

n-word (taylors version)

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
stumbled upon a tiktok of an autistic guy in Chicago talking about empathy and I had to pause it after a few seconds bc it was like looking into a mirror. exact same speech patterns, physical tics, everything. dude's even an artist. I was like "is this my loving doppelganger?"

luckily we have different names or else I'd have a heart attack

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTL4gpNSe/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls