Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final rating for Smarxist
This poll is closed.
1 17 18.28%
2 8 8.60%
3 12 12.90%
4 17 18.28%
5 39 41.94%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88R3N1E5FYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

rip bozo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I genuinely have no idea what a brick is can someone make a good faith explanation about whatever the hell smarxist was talking about

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mayor dave's gonna come back now, i can feel it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I liked their kitten in beanie avatar, otherwise idk they never bothered me the way they did some but they didn’t really add much either

RIP either way kitten in beanie

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i warned him his exit rating would be low if he kept it up but he didnt listen. woe betide the intransigent goon

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Marzzle posted:

I genuinely have no idea what a brick is can someone make a good faith explanation about whatever the hell smarxist was talking about

it's a term typically used among trans women themselves to call a trans woman unattractive. stereotypically unattractive trans women might have hard-edged and rough features with little delicacy or grace. hence the comparison to a brick

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
anyways op is a human being for sniping my gimmick

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

hasta siempre :patriot:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
WARNING! VERY LOUD!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

it's a term typically used among trans women themselves to call a trans woman unattractive. stereotypically unattractive trans women might have hard-edged and rough features with little delicacy or grace. hence the comparison to a brick

That’s hosed up

People are awful to each other

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ok so who's gonna be constantly melting down now? someone has to step up

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gonna miss the constant drunken pants making GBS threads and meltdowns in the feedback threads

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
he would have a druken meltdown every friday, like a hosed uop rooster

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

What was the final meltdown about anyway? I missed it entirely and don’t feel like digging through that thread

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hatebag posted:

I'm guessing one of the half dozen mysterious new posters who coincidentally appeared after some other posters were permabanned for meltdowns

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

HashtagGirlboss posted:

What was the final meltdown about anyway? I missed it entirely and don’t feel like digging through that thread

nothing in particular he just decided to try to be as nasty as possible to various people to make A Point that only he understood

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Marzzle posted:

Yeah urban dictionary failed me on that one

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

for Trumpsgiving Hootington was given IK power for a couple days in the Trump thread. then after that smarxist was given IK power in the "feedback" thread. but instead of chainprobing his posting enemies and giving them funny avatars he had some sort of gigantic weepy meltdown that included some wonderful under the radar slurs

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
cspam normal completion meter ticking up by 1%

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm laughing but I'm also crying and doing the boss salute

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
lol happy thanksgiving

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

jeffeh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hatebag posted:

The entire car thread

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

for Trumpsgiving Hootington was given IK power for a couple days in the Trump thread. then after that smarxist was given IK power in the "feedback" thread. but instead of chainprobing his posting enemies and giving them funny avatars he had some sort of gigantic weepy meltdown that included some wonderful under the radar slurs

smarxist had been melting down for awhile before the trumpsgiving stuff. the post he got permad for was before you even did the hoots IK bit. y'all were just so tunnel visioned on the dumb trumpsgiving thing that you didn't notice it wasn't going to have a very funny outcome for anyone

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Hatebag posted:

emfive

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Anyway goodbye smarxist and hello new poster.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he'd been melting down and lashing out at ohtorio and fnln for weeks

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

really excited by this fresh influx of new posters who love posting in cspam and pick up on things quickly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
welcome to our newest and greatest poster dumbxist

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
pussy.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Man he died melting down while protecting the trump thread and they don't give a poo poo. They were supposed to be his posting pals. Kind of depressing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smarxist had no loyalty to anyone and would turn on them in a heartbeat if it meant cspam would love him

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mr Hootington posted:

Kind of depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Man he died melting down while protecting the trump thread and they don't give a poo poo. They were supposed to be his posting pals. Kind of depressing.

the second time this has happened lmfao