Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final rating for Smarxist
This poll is closed.
1 17 18.28%
2 8 8.60%
3 12 12.90%
4 17 18.28%
5 39 41.94%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I liked their kitten in beanie avatar, otherwise idk they never bothered me the way they did some but they didn’t really add much either

RIP either way kitten in beanie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

it's a term typically used among trans women themselves to call a trans woman unattractive. stereotypically unattractive trans women might have hard-edged and rough features with little delicacy or grace. hence the comparison to a brick

That’s hosed up

People are awful to each other

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

What was the final meltdown about anyway? I missed it entirely and don’t feel like digging through that thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FirstnameLastname posted:

its so ftw, the ones #3 i think, carbrain, motorcyclehitler, this

making jeffery like $3.50 per post in the car hate thread

Car threads fun because it’s a natural place to post anecdotes about bad drivers without feeling dumb but also the regulars in there get really worked up from the smallest things even if they’re entirely normal in other threads

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

err posted:

no but for real, why are permabans being smashed so frequently, on people that have posted for decades

give them the croup treatment

It does feel like the culling is progressing but some people just can’t handle that the website they post on that’s owned and moderated by other people has rules they don’t like

If you want a walled garden curated exactly to your whims and desires good luck having an active enough user base for people to post there

Maybe culled is the wrong word. We’re kind of like some rodent that loves a temperate subtropical climate and then the climate shifts and it’s too dry and hot and most of our rodent friends migrate with the changing climate zones but we got stuck on a little hilltop where conditions stayed nice enough and now there’s no way for us to move on, just a lost little batch of marmots or something and slowly dying off getting poached by hunters until our isolated population finally collapses

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Slider posted:

what does the s in smarxist stand for

I always figured it was a play on squeezing together “smart” and Marxist but idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

how long until the first rereg

Intellinarchist