Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

BigHead posted:

I hate to be That Guy but I honestly don't know much of anything about Kissinger. Anyone want to give me a tldr? Nixon foreign policy wonk is about as far as I have on him.

He was one of the heads in a jar on Futurama

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Lol, wtf

e: I don't think there's a single reply that's not bashing them, that seems like an oopsie

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Kit Walker posted:

I don't know what anyone in this thread can do that's funnier than Kissinger dying, especially because it was at his grand-nephew's Cambodia-themed birthday party where they had a slip 'n slide and Kissinger's bloated body rode it downhill like a high-speed sausage production line until he flew wildly off to the right and landed balls-first into one of those pressure traps that immediately snapped shut and drove fifty nails into his dick, balls, and taint causing him to rapidly deflate like a balloon and shoot around the backyard over the heads of fifty cheering white children who thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen in their entire lives until his flaccid empty skin got rolled up by a Pol Pot impersonator who smoked him like a fat cigar

The woke mainstream media won't report on it, but it happened, folks, it really did

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

stfu about Joe freaking Biden in this blessed thread

Pffft. Thanks, Obama :rolleyes:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Lowtax leading the charge on his greatest legacy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

R.L. Stine posted:

he's voldemort

Finally, some context I can understand

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Has he been buried yet? drat he must smell like poo poo by now.

Nah, much more of a strong ammonia odor

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

I just remembered Kissinger died again.

Again? How many deaths does that rear end in a top hat get?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Strategic Tea posted:

Somehow, Kissinger has returned!

The dead reek!