Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
It's wrong to wish undue harm upon other people

anyways I hope Kissinger is brutally-beaten and sodomized with bayonets in the afterlife on an hourly basis by the people he's murdered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Anderson Koopa posted:

How exactly did he get a Nobel Peace Prize?

There was a mistake in the nominations and he was originally supposed to be awarded the "Nobel PISS Prize"

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Imagine being one of the dozens of shitbags who benefited from that ghoul's existence and now are obligated to attend his funeral

I hope its recorded and Kissinger's rancid corpse suffers a Coffin Flop on live television