Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

It gives me no pleasure to report that Kissinger got tangled up in his bedsheets getting out of bed and then fell down and his dick flopped out and he got so scared he started pissing on his own face but he was so tangled up that he drowned in his own piss and then he poo poo himself and it smelled real bad and the paramedics decided it was medically necessary to burn his house down because of how bad his poo poo smelled so Rest In Pissinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Aishlinn posted:

here's a good image for 6'ers. I'll take one with it too.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

please for the love of god do something funny for the probation or something. is that so much to ask

I don't know what anyone in this thread can do that's funnier than Kissinger dying, especially because it was at his grand-nephew's Cambodia-themed birthday party where they had a slip 'n slide and Kissinger's bloated body rode it downhill like a high-speed sausage production line until he flew wildly off to the right and landed balls-first into one of those pressure traps that immediately snapped shut and drove fifty nails into his dick, balls, and taint causing him to rapidly deflate like a balloon and shoot around the backyard over the heads of fifty cheering white children who thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen in their entire lives until his flaccid empty skin got rolled up by a Pol Pot impersonator who smoked him like a fat cigar

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Unkempt posted:

You going to justify that in any way?

Nothing Joe Biden is doing currently gives me any reason to think that's not true