Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Henry Kissinger is survived by a massive bolus of poo poo in an Arby’s restroom in Nebraska, which is the only thing that could ever come close to loving him back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I like to think that Rush Limbaugh saved Kissinger a seat at the “All You Can Eat Searing Magma and Horse poo poo Buffet” in Hell. :) Two buddies chowing down for eternity!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Wertjoe posted:

I'm in Vietnam right now and asked my friend if anyone was celebrating or cared. She said no, which seemed weird to me but as far as I can tell people over here aren't holding much of a grudge about the Vietnam war. They say it's Buddhist to let things roll off of you. They also had a lot of lovely countries loving around in a row so Kissinger/America is just another in a list of dirtbags that is miles long. winning also helps lol.

I actually only made this post to ask what a 6'er is.

It’s kinda surprising to me how many people I’ve seen and met that say how chill the Vietnamese are regarding, ya know, the whole “massacre of their people” thing the US did and how an American passport isn’t an invitation to beat the poo poo out of its owner. When I was in my 20’s I met a kid who came back from vacationing there and I was genuinely surprised that they even allowed Americans into the country.

Also a 6’er is a 6-hour celebratory probation marking a date or a joke or whatever. It’s fun, you should try it.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, wtf

e: I don't think there's a single reply that's not bashing them, that seems like an oopsie

The Yankees suck now since they can't just buy their way to victory, so they gotta be number 1 at something. Which, I guess, is "most hated team in America".

Look out Philly! They're coming for you!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The arrow trap symbolizes the slow inevitability of death coming for Henry Kissinger after he planned the deaths of thousands of Cambodians (represented by the dancing guy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

dr_rat posted:

Wait there planing to bury him? Be far more efficient just to chuck him into the nearest large sewerage treatment plant central cess pit.

Just really maximize that amount of people who can piss and poo poo on him.

His funeral was canceled after they accidentally dropped his casket into a sewer and couldn't tell the large masses of human feces apart from Kissinger.