Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Like every time I see something on twitter or facebook it's always like wow can you believe THIS happened during that night? and it all seems like poo poo that would normally happen during a mass murder?

Are people saying he did it? Or that he didn't ? Like i don't understand how it's still relevant and has to many people still talking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i;m afraid you'll have to be more specific.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
its a good murder, OP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
This country doesnt make anything anymore OP, including serial killers

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The what?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If it didn't happen w/ Ruby Ridge it never will

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
only retards watch the nightly news op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Idaho? I dunno

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Idaho, but then she got with someone else

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Vim Fuego posted:

its a good murder, OP

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It just hits close to home for a lot of people. What if it was you and your corn?

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
AWWW SHUCKS.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Idaho's dead!?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

loving Joe Biden murdered all of Idaho.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Grem posted:

Like every time I see something on twitter or facebook it's always like wow can you believe THIS happened during that night? and it all seems like poo poo that would normally happen during a mass murder?

Are people saying he did it? Or that he didn't ? Like i don't understand how it's still relevant and has to many people still talking about it.

To serious post, because I've kind of followed it on the social medias because of algorithm

It was a weird murder because not everyone died and there wasn't an immediate suspect. It happened in a university town so (the perception was) people would be around and about when it happened. More details came out and it got More Mysterious which activated the true crime nutters.

Now the guy has been found and charged and, yeah he almost certainly did it. But there's just enough for the aforementioned true crime nutters to dig their teeth into.

There's also just not a lot of mysterious murders floating around for those sort of people to deal with because of modern technology so they'll take anything they can get

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Hammerite posted:

Idaho, but then she got with someone else
I heard she was murdered.

Ho down.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i got potatoes on the brain OP

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Never heard of it, OP.

The murder, that is. I’ve heard of Idaho before. It’s like Brigadoon in which it magically appears once every 100 years, right?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It's a quaint old fashioned stabbing
What's not to like?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Everyone's just concerned Idahow something like this could happen

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

It's because most Americans couldn't find Idaho on a map without the state borders drawn on so it's somewhere exotic and foreign without in any way being those things.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Moscow sounds foreign

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Relevant Tangent posted:

It's because most Americans couldn't find Idaho on a map without the state borders drawn on so it's somewhere exotic and foreign without in any way being those things.

That's kinda true of most of the states in the middle.

Michigan crew represent. :c00lbert:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

EvilHawk posted:

To serious post, because I've kind of followed it on the social medias because of algorithm

It was a weird murder because not everyone died and there wasn't an immediate suspect. It happened in a university town so (the perception was) people would be around and about when it happened. More details came out and it got More Mysterious which activated the true crime nutters.

Now the guy has been found and charged and, yeah he almost certainly did it. But there's just enough for the aforementioned true crime nutters to dig their teeth into.

There's also just not a lot of mysterious murders floating around for those sort of people to deal with because of modern technology so they'll take anything they can get

This is good thank you. Not as interesting as I'd hope but that's basically been my entire life lololol im so sad.

The rest of you goofy jerks should read this post.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Idaho, you the hoe. We all da hoes

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

EvilHawk posted:

Lol you can't actually believe that can you?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

My little sister was doing a criminal psych degree at that college at the time. It's not relevant at all but ironic. Idaho sucks poo poo.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Grey Cat posted:

Idaho sucks poo poo.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol you can't actually believe that can you?

Let me rephrase:

there's not a lot of mysterious murders that the true crime brain addled people care about (i.e. middle class white people) happening.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Grem posted:

i dont see anything about it at all

you realize that poo poo is served up directly to you based on your history of stuff you clicked on right?

my social poo poo mostly tries to sell me vsts and get me to watch aviation disaster stories

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ninjoatse.cx posted:

That's kinda true of most of the states in the middle.

Michigan crew represent. :c00lbert:

Idaho isn't even in the middle!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I wonder if it hurt when the victims were murdered. I lose sleep thinking about this. If any experts can chime in here it would be greatly appreciated.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
oh yeah, that one.

well, anyway,

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Earwicker posted:

i dont see anything about it at all

you realize that poo poo is served up directly to you based on your history of stuff you clicked on right?

my social poo poo mostly tries to sell me vsts and get me to watch aviation disaster stories

my country banned politics advertising on social media and it owns lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We live in a time where most people's media consumption is driven by nostalgia, including nostalgia for the 1970s when serial killers sliced through the US thanks to leaded gasoline cooking their brains.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUHkwJiaBe0

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
no OP udaho

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is idaho the white supremacist state or the white nationalist state? which one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Idaho is pretty as gently caress. Shame about all the racists.