Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Houston Texans y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chris James 2 posted:

No, just two teams that needed to fire their HCs weeks ago, didn't, and are getting what they deserve for it

maybe they were showing solidarity with Iowa

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Mustached Demon posted:

There a blizzard in NE or something? Lol that score

it was loving pouring but also we're a team whose wins are in making the other team's fans really mad.... and we chalked one up today

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
well poo poo, the chargers have GOT to keep staley now. i mean, he beat belichick!

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Can't be mad about that Broncos loss. A lot of fight against a Houston team that looks solid all around and will be a tough out for whatever 3 seed faces them in the first round.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Don't forget, this Thursday is Pats/Steelers, Bailey Zappe against Mitch Trubisky

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Pats bad so what

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

solarjetman posted:

Can't be mad about that Broncos loss. A lot of fight against a Houston team that looks solid all around and will be a tough out for whatever 3 seed faces them in the first round.

Honestly I think both our teams will make the playoffs. Steelers are going to regress and I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns do too.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

The Chargers won! Quick, extend Staley before its too late.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers-Pats game is among the worst Chargers games I've ever watched, and probably the single worst Win I've ever watched

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers-Pats game is among the worst Chargers games I've ever watched, and probably the single worst Win I've ever watched

It might be the worst game anyone has ever watched.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

Kirios posted:

Honestly I think both our teams will make the playoffs. Steelers are going to regress and I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns do too.

They'll need to sweep the Chargers or steal one from the Lions, either of which is possible. I doubt 9-8 makes it.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

a neat cape posted:

It can't have been tha-

Oh. Oh God.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Pats steelers TNF is not something i'd previously considered and it's causing my brain to dry up like a sponge on the shelf

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I suppose this Lions win makes up for their Seattle loss with three turnovers. Saints maybe win today without turning it over twice.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I still don't think it's as bad as Colts-Broncos last year, but goddamn it's up there.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Broncos didn’t completely embarrass themselves and the Sutton TD happened right in front of me. Good Sunday

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

C-Euro posted:

I suppose this Lions win makes up for their Seattle loss with three turnovers. Saints maybe win today without turning it over twice.

Lions had an extremely fluky turnover where the guard stripped Carr, Saints had a super fluky play where Branch tipped what WOULD'VE been a pick into a huge 3rd down completion that then led to a TD. I feel like the nonsense was pretty even today, but yeah, the Lions probably lose without those two turnovers, which is really weird, cause their defense kinda sucked mega rear end outside of those turnovers.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Phobeste posted:

Pats steelers TNF is not something i'd previously considered and it's causing my brain to dry up like a sponge on the shelf

Gonna send offense back to the 90s

The 1890s

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://x.com/NFLBrasil/status/1731383034027368708?s=20

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

any combination this year of patriots/jets/giants is way up there

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1731421809034330608

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

good, gently caress the Patriots forever

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Dolphins #1 seed baby :coolfish:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

epic bacon posted:

Dolphins #1 seed baby :coolfish:

for the next five hours!

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1731446265408520596

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Vertical Lime posted:

If he just hired a young hotshot head coach in waiting OC, give up GM duties and focused solely on defense and special teams, ole Billy would get that wins record. Alas,

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
lol eagles

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Decent day of football, all told. Some wild games, some decent games, some sickos tier games. Something for everyone.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

What an rear end whipping that was. Guess Zach Wilson couldn’t be the only QB to beat the Eagles.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
That was a lot of fun

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Broncos didn’t completely embarrass themselves and the Sutton TD happened right in front of me. Good Sunday

I mean Texans should have put another 7 on them with that fumble 6 if it wasn't for the quickest forward progress call ever seen

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm very glad that after that nonsense where some shmuck put his hands on a 49ers player and the player got ejected, the rest of the game was just the Eagles getting repeatedly donkey punched.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
gently caress the eagles, gently caress Siriani, gently caress their fans

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MJeff posted:

I'm very glad that after that nonsense where some shmuck put his hands on a 49ers player and the player got ejected, the rest of the game was just the Eagles getting repeatedly donkey punched.

Yeah that was pretty funny. Great storylines this season.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MJeff posted:

Why'd they eject the player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

Why'd they eject the player?

Made contact with the face of some Eagles security guy. Barely but enough for the refs