Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Anderson Koopa posted:

Why'd they eject the player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

42-19.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
You on the Browns? Browns? Why would you need to be on the Browns, you idiot.

You piece of dirt. Who are you? I step on you.

I clean you off of my shoes at night.

I step on you, and then I throw away the shoe.

That shoe that I just threw away, that's worth more than your worthless life, mister.

And I am pissed because I loved that shoe. You dirt.

You piece of subhuman poo poo

I'm gonna to blow you out, dick hole. Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea?

Or is your brain too tiny to have ideas?

Is there any kind of thought roaming around in that thick, sh*t skull of yours?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yall just jealous of how great my eagles are

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Asproigerosis posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

this but DEEBO

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

MJeff posted:

I'm very glad that after that nonsense where some shmuck put his hands on a 49ers player and the player got ejected, the rest of the game was just the Eagles getting repeatedly donkey punched.

They should have had to play with ten men

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

MJeff posted:

I'm very glad that after that nonsense where some shmuck put his hands on a 49ers player and the player got ejected, the rest of the game was just the Eagles getting repeatedly donkey punched.

Can't believe you'd call the Senior Advisor to GM Howie Roseman a schmuck, you'll be shot on sight in Philly going forward MJeff

(this ain't a joke, head of security "Big Dom" is officially Senior Advisor etc)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bryce young

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

4 open options. Throws it to the covered seam route. This is art.

https://twitter.com/connor_j_hughes/status/1731395158111883422?s=61&t=5XhQ3IY0TKf9sLs_Mzh2Lw

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

kalensc posted:

Can't believe you'd call the Senior Advisor to GM Howie Roseman a schmuck, you'll be shot on sight in Philly going forward MJeff

(this ain't a joke, head of security "Big Dom" is officially Senior Advisor etc)

That's so much worse! How can a senior advisor not know to not put their hands on players?! Why the gently caress was he down there in the first place!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

MJeff posted:

That's so much worse! How can a senior advisor not know to not put their hands on players?! Why the gently caress was he down there in the first place!

Cause he's also head of security lol, the dude apparently sells merch of himself, he seems to be a guy known in Philly.

Reading about him has been a fun time.

Can BIG DOM become the new Lokey.jpeg

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

kalensc posted:

Cause he's also head of security lol, the dude apparently sells merch of himself, he seems to be a guy known in Philly.

son of a bitch had a good little gimmick going for himself but he had to be a hardass

hope he enjoys the gigantic microscope put on his life

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/gerrydulac/status/1731478186662244486?t=8rwID7z-Vu8z0QPe_b_d2g&s=19

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Papercut posted:

gently caress the eagles, gently caress Siriani, gently caress their fans

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Browns are dead.

Flacco looked way better than our other QBs this season, even with the int, especially considering the run game did nothing. However even if he plays perfect down the stretch the Browns are doomed with Ward out and Garrett taking so few snaps and seeming like he might be too injured to be effective on the ones he is taking.

Too bad we can't put any depth behind these guys or plug any holes season to season because our idiot loving ownership tied up all of our salary cap and traded away 3 years of first round and second day draft picks for a rapist who is bad at football.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hes perfect in every single way, you got a problem with that?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

kalensc posted:

Can BIG DOM become the new Lokey.jpeg

what a joke

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Eagles have not won a football game since Big Dom was ejected.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

wilderthanmild posted:

Browns are dead.

Flacco looked way better than our other QBs this season, even with the int, especially considering the run game did nothing. However even if he plays perfect down the stretch the Browns are doomed with Ward out and Garrett taking so few snaps and seeming like he might be too injured to be effective on the ones he is taking.

Too bad we can't put any depth behind these guys or plug any holes season to season because our idiot loving ownership tied up all of our salary cap and traded away 3 years of first round and second day draft picks for a rapist who is bad at football.

They're not dead. We're still the sixth seed, and have games against the Jets and Bengals left. All we need to do is beat either the Jags, Texans, or Bears to get to 10. Besides, Berry somehow found room to sign a lot of dudes this offseason, I trust that they'll find a way to move forward.

We've just had catastrophic injury luck. We lost our QB, RB, LT, RT AND WR. That's ridiculous, and it's even more ridiculous we're still in the driver's seat for the playoffs. And honestly, today's game was a coin flip. We were down 1 with a few minutes to go because the second best kicker in the league missed an XP. The QB who has been with us for like a week throws bad pick, and then a bunch of random poo poo happens and the score is what it is. But we were in position to take the lead late. That's a miracle all things considered. And I trust this team to look better next week at home and with more practice time for Old Man Flacco.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Trevor Siemian's game with the Jets today is the worst I've seen this year.

I qualify this argument with my credentials as an Atlanta Falcons watcher.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man. 49ers look insane. That was an rear end beating of a top tier team. Don’t see it too often

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Trevor Siemian's game with the Jets today is the worst I've seen this year.

I qualify this argument with my credentials as an Atlanta Falcons watcher.

people were deadass saying earlier in the year "why are the Jets continuing to play Zach Wilson, he's the worst quarterback to ever live, there's no way Trevor Siemian is worse than him"

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Alaois posted:

people were deadass saying earlier in the year "why are the Jets continuing to play Zach Wilson, he's the worst quarterback to ever live, there's no way Trevor Siemian is worse than him"

Sadly I was one of them and I will feel shame for the rest of the season.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

DariusLikewise posted:

You on the Browns? Browns? Why would you need to be on the Browns, you idiot.

You piece of dirt. Who are you? I step on you.

I clean you off of my shoes at night.

I step on you, and then I throw away the shoe.

That shoe that I just threw away, that's worth more than your worthless life, mister.

And I am pissed because I loved that shoe. You dirt.

You piece of subhuman poo poo

I'm gonna to blow you out, dick hole. Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea?

Or is your brain too tiny to have ideas?

Is there any kind of thought roaming around in that thick, sh*t skull of yours?

Please quit posting my journal entries online tia

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Man. 49ers look insane. That was an rear end beating of a top tier team. Don’t see it too often
What's even crazier is if you had just watched the entire first quarter and turned the game off, you probably would've assumed the Eagles were gonna roll. They controlled the game and held the Niners to negative yards on their first 2 drives. And then it just flipped.

Niners played great. Eagles have relied a lot on ugly wins after slow starts and that's gonna bite you eventually. It's just not sustainable

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

wilderthanmild posted:

Browns are dead.

Legit flacco after not playing as a starter in like what 3 years played a game after being on his couch for over a year better then some starters this year, let alone Mac Jones or Zach. Believe in Joe, and the sheer irony of us potentially being taken to the super bowl by Joe loving flacco which will make everyone hysterical

The irony is Joe likely.would have been insanely better deal then Watson. And I will howl at he moon of Joe ends up with better stats after being couch bound all season then Watson has

Also which game had all the flags in the op cause Jesus.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

shyduck posted:

What's even crazier is if you had just watched the entire first quarter and turned the game off, you probably would've assumed the Eagles were gonna roll. They controlled the game and held the Niners to negative yards on their first 2 drives. And then it just flipped.

Niners played great. Eagles have relied a lot on ugly wins after slow starts and that's gonna bite you eventually. It's just not sustainable

The first quarter looked very much like the Niners/Browns game this year where the Niners o-line seemed like they couldn't even get a hand on the opponent d-line; Purdy was under constant pressure. It was troubling and then welp.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I’ve gotta admit that I stopped watching after the first few drives because (1) it looked like it was going to be an awful slog, (2) I’d been watching football for a few hours and needed a break, and (3) I had some chores I really had to take care of. Came back just in time for the ejection.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
First one out

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1731467394797765094?t=_7X9IEacbLS4TTP_GQcpjA&s=19

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Give me a Steelers - Cowboys Super Bowl, 1 for the hilarity of both teams losing to the Cardinals and 2 for proving that the NFL is just as fraudulent as the CFP.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Woozie66 posted:

They're not dead. We're still the sixth seed, and have games against the Jets and Bengals left. All we need to do is beat either the Jags, Texans, or Bears to get to 10. Besides, Berry somehow found room to sign a lot of dudes this offseason, I trust that they'll find a way to move forward.

We've just had catastrophic injury luck. We lost our QB, RB, LT, RT AND WR. That's ridiculous, and it's even more ridiculous we're still in the driver's seat for the playoffs. And honestly, today's game was a coin flip. We were down 1 with a few minutes to go because the second best kicker in the league missed an XP. The QB who has been with us for like a week throws bad pick, and then a bunch of random poo poo happens and the score is what it is. But we were in position to take the lead late. That's a miracle all things considered. And I trust this team to look better next week at home and with more practice time for Old Man Flacco.

I think I'm just not as optimistic that a: the defense is going to pull it together again and b: the injuries won't be a problem in future seasons without bringing in new blood or depth.

Right now I'm actually not worried about the offense that much. I'm worried that the offense and the defense passed each other going opposite directions. I worry that with Ward in and out and Garrett having whatever shoulder injury, needing to win 3 of the remaining 5 is a tall order, even with the remaining schedule being what it is.

I don't think we can count any of those as wins. Two weeks ago, we just needed to win 3 of 7 to punch our ticket. But after losing 2 in a row of those, 3 of 5 now. If we drop one more on this skid, ugh.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

It’s starting to seem that the Chiefs’ plan of letting Mahomes turn any JAG into a serviceable WR is going poorly

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have tried to scale back complaining about refs because everyone could do it, but the officiating at the end of this Chiefs / Packers game was so remarkably atrocious I turned the game off.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Quite a short dream

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Dolphins remain #1 seed in the AFC :coolfish:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jordan Love is good

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
The Chiefs are a very flawed team