Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gracie! Get me Lucy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Close thread we found our new king

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Are we talking about gooning as in jerking but not cumming or just 'being a goon on sa'

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Not that it matters cause the room setup is the same

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vitamin Me posted:

Are we talking about gooning as in jerking but not cumming or just 'being a goon on sa'

Yes

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Phones nowadays have all those same capabilities...

NSFW

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Three Olives posted:

It's a humble, but functional space.

Lol Texas chic, im seeing and ice cream suit and a bolo to match
I hope a wild animal turns your rear end into a gaudy trip hazard.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Revins posted:

Its just a bathroom stall at the local wal mart, nothin fancylike

just an honest hard gooning goon

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Revins posted:

Its just a bathroom stall at the local wal mart, nothin fancylike

How many knocks before you let a man in?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

So you grab the poo poo scooper by the part that scoops the poo poo? That's cool I guess.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

BigBadSteve posted:

How many knocks before you let a man in?

doors always open brother

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

JELQTRON 4000 BOOTROM INIT...
RAM Check: 60000K.....OK
ROM Check: 60000K.....OK

OS: JELQOS v 4.8.1 (Gooning optimization version) found at ROM Base ADDR: 0x00000000
Copying JELQOS to ADDR: 0x10800000

Jumping to ENTRY at 0x10800300
Loading JELQOS.............

Welcome to JELQOS v 4.8.1 (Gooning optimization version)

root@goonb0x #

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Where are the piss bottles?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

:nms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QU622Pgmw

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The idea that someone would not only admit to piss bottles, but also show it off and say they "bleach and reuse them." :barf:
Also isn't lowtiergod the guy who was so dogshit at darksouls that it sorta circulated for a bit?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I installed the chandelier because I can only torture my cock and balls when they’re bathed in a glamorous light

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

The idea that someone would not only admit to piss bottles, but also show it off and say they "bleach and reuse them." :barf:
Also isn't lowtiergod the guy who was so dogshit at darksouls that it sorta circulated for a bit?

I wouldn't doubt it and don't know but he's funny as hell in a sad, pathetic kind of way. It makes you feel good to watch someone that stupid and mean fail.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Grey Cat posted:

I have no idea if low tier god played dark souls, but he definitely made a name for himself getting extremely angry and racist whenever he (frequently) lost at a fighting game.

I saw him at Evo once playing tekken against someone and looking extremely salty.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/crime-scene-cleaner-reveals-most-28251077

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

quote:

George Mensah said the property, which belonged to several gamers, is one of the most vomit-inducing finds in his grisly 12-year career.

121423_2
Dec 14, 2023

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

A crime scene and hoarding cleaner was left stunned when he stumbled upon over 1,000 bottles of semen mixed with urine.

George Mensah said the property, which belonged to several gamers, is one of the most vomit-inducing finds in his grisly 12-year career.

He told the Daily Star: "No two days are the same in this job but over 1,000 bottles of semen and urine in jars is something else. It's the maddest thing I've found.

"We were clearing a property out in summer of this year and started accidentally knocking over bottles that were all over the place.

"Some of them didn't have lids on.

"We didn't know what it was at first, the consistency of it looked like a chicken breast fillet mixed with iron brew.

"But the smell of it was horrendous, when you squeezed it it came out like a sausage.

"The people who lived in this house were gamers who had severe mental health issues.

"We were more curious than disturbed, we have cleaned up a lot of crime scenes and suicides so this wasn't the most disturbing thing."

I think I need a shower now.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A cum-piss emulsion.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

That whole situation could have been avoided had those young nen just been afforded the opportunity to purchase brand new, extra-comfy JO pants

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

A toilet and a phone

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

MrQwerty posted:

That whole situation could have been avoided had those young nen just been afforded the opportunity to purchase brand new, extra-comfy JO pants

now with additional "clean up rag" feature attached by an anime lanyard of your choice!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

121423_2
Dec 14, 2023
it can go...dryer.....