Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Wintery sigs, let's go! Make me one please!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

sao, let me know if you have any changes, if not I'll do a final render!

Well, to add a tiny bit more flair to it without having to add more items to animate and pose, maybe make the red eye glow a bit between the passing snow flake coming in and out of the scene.

Saoshyant

It came out great. Thanks!

Saoshyant

:eyepop: That's a ton of Coach Z breakdancing, just about everywhere

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

gifs are better in several ways but they are so space inefficient for photorealistic stuff it's insane

The middle ground is WebP. It's about the size of JPEG, but allows animations because it's basically a video format converted into an image format, so it can do that too and much better than GIF, while working on every modern browser, including (I imagine) the different Awful Apps.

Saoshyant

RavenousScoot posted:

for animated webp would you just convert an mp4 to webp or?

I think you should export directly to WebP if possible. Exporting to MPEG 4 to then convert to WebP adds artifacting since it's lossy transcoding, so that step should be avoided.

Saoshyant

sassypotassium posted:

Am I too late to the winter sig party? Because I'd like one.
Would be my first sig ever actually and you never forget your first :frogbon:

Well, I had an idea that sounded funnier in my head than how it probably turned out, but you be the judge:

I can try and do something else if you give me a few pointers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

I. M. Gei posted:

I know this is a thread for sigs but are any of yall willing to do an avatar request? Or know someone who is?

I don't know where else to ask

We actually used to have a thread for that, but it's been dead for too long, so feel free to shoot your request here and see if anyone picks it up. I might do it if it's not anything too time consuming.