Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh man, I totally forgot to request a cool sig! If anyone feels inspired, I'm down for some winter time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

RavenousScoot posted:

I was excited to finish :^x

I was gonna do a background or something, but wanted to play with transparency using all the advice from above

(I made this in firealpaca, which actually apparently exports apng, but it kept hosting as a still image, so I put the frames in gimp to make a webp)

e: I had the frames in reverse in gimp... reuploaded

Oh my god!! THANK YOU this is so good!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Snuff Melange posted:

Thanks for making that transparent like was intended, Manifisto. I was testing with a few tools but kept finding other white pixels removed and didn't have time to get it working right :)

Goons Are Gifts, still interested in making you a sig but I've been intimidated by your avatar.....for several reasons. Maybe taking a swing after work today, but nobody skip GAG just because I said that! I might be slow or not follow through

Feel free to make something at any point, I highly appreciate anything, big or small, made for me, no matter how many or few sigs, avs, gangtags or custom titles someone makes, I collect them all in my cloud storage and safe them for all eternity andd put them into my profile at the very very least for one season, often longer! So, if you feel inspired, I'm so excited to see whatever you come up with!!!

Goons Are Gifts

i look SEXY thanks to you!!

Goons Are Gifts

I kinda forgot to unstick this too, didn't I :v:

Sorry!! It felt natural up here...