Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

hi my byob pals, can i please humbly request a winter (or summer as we call in the best hemisphere) sig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

nesamdoom posted:

If nobody beats me to it before I'm sober enough, how stoned of a sloth do you want? I'm kinda feeling a fully falling out of the tree into a pile of snow and as questionably as I can do it, there could still be a better idea/effort.
E: did miss case day... but I could also do it a properly seasoned for the, probably accurate, better hemisphere.

lol i'm pretty much fine with whatever you come up with - a byob winter summer one would be rad but also happy for snow drifts or whatever and the answer is usually 'pretty darn stoned'.

a sloth fishing or relaxing on the beach might be nice but am sure i'll love whatever you go with! :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

nesamdoom posted:

I've been drinking for a day or so but I'm working on the sig, just got distracted by taking some naps. I'll have it done before the weekend, sorry about the delay.

no worries at all mate, and thank you!

Stoner Sloth

nesamdoom posted:

Just an update. Have been plugging away at this sig since earlier. I'm pretty sure I did something the hardest way I could, but it should be done this afternoon.

E:

sorry it took me awhile to notice because weed but this sig is great! thank you friend! :unsmith:

Stoner Sloth

testes, testes, 1, 2, 3

e: hell yeah, also figured out how to retrieve the two missing sigs!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!