Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which 2023 game do you think will win Something Awful’s Game of the Year award?
This poll is closed.
Dead Space 5 5.10%
Metroid Prime 15 15.31%
Resident Evil 4 17 17.35%
Super Mario RPG 37 37.76%
System Shock 24 24.49%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Gripweed posted:

featuring Udo Kier!

Dude was the villain of one of my all time favourite games. Always happy to see him.

VG posted:

Are we really getting a Golden Axe 4, a Streets of Rage 5, a crazy Taxi 2, a Revenge of Shinobi 4?
Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VHYLJR9pNg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
TotK is GOTY just for the Colgera boss theme alone.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
A bit late to the party but RE2 Remake kicks rear end, huh? Never gotten into survival horror games before other than Dino Crisis and RE4 and that one doesn't really count. Just finished Leon's 2nd run in just over 4 hours with no saves so I'm feeling pretty good. Just got Claire's 2nd run and the extra modes to go and I;m so glad I finally gave this a try.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Blargh, my dad got a horrific cold last week and then I caught it so we can't go to my sister's place tomorrow and spend my nephew's first Chrisrmas with him.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Merry Crimmus ya'll. I'm playing Mario RPG in my comfy new dressing gown.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

The best bonus stage theme of all time and I still can't believe Tommy loving Tallarico composed it.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Rinkles posted:

Persona non grata now, but some of Jeremy Soule's music was iconic.

Fear Not This Night is an all time great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Happy New Year ya'll.